Additional Blo services offered across all locations include:
- Up Do a la Carte – custom up-dos
- Clip-in Hair Extensions
- Head Massages
- Blo Bridal Bar service to prep you and your bridal party for your big day
Join Blo Montrose from October 14th to October 16th, for their Grand Opening! We're talking sweet treats, pink drinks and $30 blo outs all weekend long!
Walk-ins are accepted and online reservations are available for those pressed for time at blomedry.com or via the app (available for iOS or Android). Appointments can also be made by phone by calling 713-526-1369.
ABOUT BLO BLOW DRY BAR
Blo Blow Dry Bar's motto is: "You're not cheating on your hairdresser." No, seriously. Blo is North America's original blow dry bar. No cuts, no color: Just wash, blo, go. Guests choose from our signature styles featured in the Blo Hair Menu, from the razor-straight "Executive Sweet" to the runway-inspired "Pillow Talk." With over 75 locations worldwide, Blo Blow Dry Bar is the largest blow dry bar franchise in the world. Blo Montrose and Blo The Woodlands are owned and operated by Houston entrepreneurs, Katie Holditch and Melissa Ranieri.
BLO BLOW DRY BAR - MONTROSE
3939 Montrose Boulevard, Suite MHouston, Texas 77006713-526-1369 email@example.com #BloMontrose
FIND BLO ON SOCIAL
Follow Blo Blow Dry Bar: Instagram: @bloheartsyou Facebook: /bloheartsyou Twitter: @bloheartsyou Follow Blo Montrose on Facebook: facebook.com/BloMontrose
NOTES TO EDITORS
- Created in 2007 in Vancouver, Blo Blow Dry Bar is the original North American blow dry bar franchise – and the world's largest.
- Blo operates a unique low-investment franchise business model – currently with over 75 locations across 3 countries.
- Every single one of Blo's locations is owned by an entrepreneur – "Franchise Partner."
- Blo is a great opportunity for seasoned and first-time entrepreneurs: Blo is a proven, turnkey model that comes with a built-in business coaching team Blo grew as a franchise system because businesses thrive when run by passionate owners.
- The blow dry category is one of the fastest growing beauty categories.
- Canadian entrepreneur & CEO, Vanessa Yakobson, joined Blo in 2009 and has turned Blo into the world's largest blow dry bar franchise.
- Vanessa graduated with an MBA in Marketing from Northwestern and her career began at Proctor & Gamble's Premium Haircare division. From there, she moved on to become the Director of Development for the Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario. As a childhood cancer survivor herself, Vanessa channeled both her personal passion for her role and experience to raise over $30 million for the organization.
- Vanessa and her husband, Ari Yakobson, acquired Blo in 2009, recognizing that businesses are most successful when run by passionate owners and establishing Blo as a franchise system.
- Blo Beauty Bar services are available at select locations across North America, offering: nail services, waxing services, and makeup application.
For all media enquiries, please contact:
Blo Blow Dry Bar
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blo-is-bringing-even-more-flawless-hair-to-houston-300344651.html
SOURCE Blo Blow Dry Bar