LONDON, Jan. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The blood gas analyzers market is expected to reach USD 636.0 million by 2021 from USD 506.9 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.6%. Major factors driving the growth of this market include the rising geriatric population and the subsequent growth in prevalence of chronic diseases, and growing demand for point-of-care analyzers. Furthermore, the growth in demand for integrated combined systems and miniaturization of POC blood gas analyzers are expected to support market growth. The global blood gas analyzers market is segmented based on players, major brands, and regions. GEM 3000 (Instrumentation Laboratory) is expected to account for the largest share of the global blood gas analyzers market in 2016, while ePOC (Alere) will be the fastest-growing product segment in the coming years.
Geographically, the blood gas analyzers market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, APAC, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases, increasing number of product approvals, and rising government initiatives are some of the key factors responsible for the large share of North America in the global market.
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional segment during the forecast period. Japan, China, and India are the major contributors to the Asia-Pacific blood gas analyzers market. Factors such as growing initiatives by market players, increasing patient population base, and rising number of partnerships and joint ventures are driving the Asia-Pacific market.
This report provides market sizing of companies and their brands in terms of value and volume (per-year sales). In addition to market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. Also, company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The major players in the global blood gas analyzers market are Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Alere, Inc. (U.S.), Instrumentation Laboratory (U.S.), Radiometer (Denmark), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), and Siemens Healthcare (Germany).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned strategies (New product launches, M&As, agreements and collaborations, others (webinars, website launch, company rebranding and investment)) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the blood gas analyzers market. The report analyses top players, major brands, and regions
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the blood gas analyzers market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various products across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, recent developments, and investments in the blood gas analyzers market
- No. of units sold for major brands in each geography
- No. of units sold for major brands at country level
Case study for consult:
- Global & U.S. Blood Gas Analyzers Market
o Market sizing (Value-Volume Analysis)
o Market sizing by major brands
o Competitive Analysis
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3990246/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blood-gas-analyzerblood-gas-and-electrolyte-analyzer-market-by-productbrand-playercompany---global-forecasts-to-2021-300388586.html