LONDON, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The convergence of small-scale electronics and sophisticated biocompatible product designs is creating the prospect of bloodless glucose monitoring for patients diagnosed with diabetes. Bloodless glucose monitors that can measure glucose levels accurately and reliably have the capability to improve glycemic control and patient wellbeing. By integrating the sensing element, electronics, and a power source in a single package, noninvasive monitors are creating new options for caregivers and their diabetes patients. Signal processing improvements – include improved signal-to-noise ratios and interference filtering – will continue to be critical to the commercialization prospects of noninvasive monitors. While the potential is substantial, for most participants the road to commercialization will be rocky due to capitalization requirements and the need for investor patience. Successful players will be those that can form partnerships and strategic alliances.
What You Will Learn
- What are the bloodless monitoring technologies and devices that are moving toward commercialization and that are expected to have an impact on the diabetes management market by the end of the decade?
- What are the products currently under development, and what is their current status in terms of market readiness and product validation?
- What are the signification product development and commercialization issues facing the current generation of bloodless glucose monitors?
- Who are the companies behind bloodless glucose monitors, what are their capabilities and risk factors and what are their key supply chain issues?
- What are the commercialization prospects of the bloodless glucose monitors?
- What are the significant market factors that will impact the market for bloodless glucose monitors?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3620313/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48