ARLINGTON, Va., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA announces the publication of the 2013–2014 Books Catalog, which presents its entire line of industry-leading legal treatises that cover crucial topics in labor and employment law, intellectual property law, health law, employee benefits law, litigation, and much more.
Bloomberg BNA treatises provide deep and thorough analysis of the most critical, complex areas of the law that practitioners rely on for the latest legal analysis, developments, decisions, precedents, and reforms. The 2013–2014 Books Catalog offers the most current editions and supplements of well-known treatises, as well as new titles. Some best-selling and new titles and updates include:
- Covenants Not to Compete, A State-by-State Survey, Eighth Edition
- Director and Officer Liability in Financial Institutions: A Deskbook
- Elkouri & Elkouri: How Arbitration Works, Seventh Edition
- Employee Benefits Law, Third Edition
- Employment Discrimination Law, Fifth Edition
- False Claims Act: Whistleblower Litigation, Sixth Edition
- Fiber Optic Telecommunications Networks: Lit Fiber Services Agreements
- Global Employee Privacy and Data Security Law, Second Edition (eBook)
- Grievance Guide, Thirteenth Edition
- Managed Care Litigation, Second Edition
- Post-Grant Patent Practice
- Products Comparison Manual, Third Edition
- Responding to Corporate Criminal Investigations
Bloomberg BNA legal treatises are developed, written, reviewed, and edited by leading legal professionals and practitioners, ensuring that the information and analysis they contain are the most accurate and relevant to practitioners. Legal treatises published by the book division are available for sale directly from Bloomberg BNA. Titles also are available on the Bloomberg Law legal and business information system and through Bloomberg BNA subscription products.
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. The 2013–2014 Books Catalog can be downloaded online. Print copies can be ordered by calling 1.800.960.1220 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers will receive a 20% discount with their first catalog order using Priority Code CAT13Q. Please note that discounts cannot be combined.
Follow us on Twitter @BloombergBNA and @Annaebailey6
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA