PASADENA, Calif., March 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bluebeam, Inc., leading developer of innovative technology solutions for the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industries, announces the release of Revu 2017, delivering new and enhanced workflow automation tools that span the entire project lifecycle and maximize workflow efficiency.
Bluebeam Revu is the end-to-end digital workflow and collaboration solution trusted by over 1 million AEC professionals worldwide. Since 2002, Bluebeam has made smart and simple desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that utilize PDF to share metadata, hyperlinks, bookmarks, images, attachments and 3D data downstream. By leveraging an open source format, Revu enables a common data environment that allows architects, engineers, estimators, contractors and building owners to maintain data integrity, improve project communication and streamline processes.
Revu 2017 delivers brand new features and enhancements that have been developed based on customer requests and industry research, benefitting a wide variety of disciplines within the AEC industry.
- New takeoff tools empower estimators to create higher quality, PDF-based bids with greater accuracy and speed.
- Expanded batch processing tools allow architects and engineers to quickly and efficiently apply digital signatures and professional seals across a batch of multiple files without opening, signing and saving individual documents one-at-a-time.
- New Automatic Form Creation increases efficiency across a broad set of needs including RFIs, submittals, contracts and permits.
- Streamlined Measurement and Count Tool enhancements enable construction professionals to eliminate redundancies, utilize takeoff data downstream and seamlessly manage project documents.
- Enhanced 3D navigation and functionality visually convey complex concepts to project partners, while the ability to embed 360 photos allow teams to quickly assess and document jobsite progress.
"With each iteration of Revu, our goal is to address the evolving workflow needs of our customers, and to produce a more integrated and powerful end-to-end solution," says Don Jacob, Bluebeam CTO and interim CEO. "Revu 2017 accomplishes this by delivering a new suite of takeoff and automation tools that remove repetitive and time-consuming tasks while further optimizing collaboration and workflow efficiency. As a result, technical professionals will gain a competitive advantage by producing better bids and higher quality project deliverables."
Bluebeam pushes the boundaries of innovation, developing smart, simple markup and collaboration solutions for design and construction professionals worldwide. Since 2002, Bluebeam, Inc. has made desktop, mobile and cloud-based solutions for paperless workflows that leverage PDF to enable a common data environment, improve project communication, and streamline processes across the entire project lifecycle. Trusted by over 1 million individuals in more than 100 countries, Bluebeam's solutions advance the way technical professionals work, manage and collaborate on projects digitally. Founded in Pasadena, CA, Bluebeam has grown to include additional offices in California, Illinois, New Hampshire, Canada, England, Scotland and Sweden. Bluebeam is part of the Nemetschek Group. Download a 30-day trial of Bluebeam Revu on our website.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bluebeam-revu-2017-maximizes-workflow-efficiency-across-the-entire-construction-project-lifecycle-300416616.html
SOURCE Bluebeam, Inc.