BlueKai Redefines DMP: Industry's Only Comprehensive Data Management Platform for Marketers' & Agencies' First-Party Audience Data BlueKai Platform Features Full Suite of Industry-Leading Tools Including Tag Management, Data 'Plug and Serve', Campaign Performance Dashboard and Analytics Technology from TrackSimple
SEATTLE, Jan. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BlueKai, the world's leading intent data platform is now expanding to manage marketers' proprietary first party data assets. Designed for advertisers and agencies, BlueKai's data management platform is the industry's most comprehensive solution for collecting, managing, segmenting, sharing, and analyzing private audience data from a single integrated interface. With the acquisition of TrackSimple, the platform extends its capabilities to uniquely provide a centralized view of media and audience performance across different channels, creating a closed feedback loop for smarter media planning in the future.
"A marketer's audience data is the most valuable intent data and it can really help inform smarter targeting across the entire funnel. The challenge is finding one solution that offers the spectrum of services needed to build your entire segmentation funnel and then reach that audience everywhere", said Omar Tawakol, CEO of BlueKai. "We've designed the BlueKai Platform to make data utilization as easy as plugging into a socket and getting electricity."
Audience and Campaign Analytics
To enable closed loop feedback for audience segmentation, BlueKai recently acquired TrackSimple, a Seattle-based data analytics company that provides reporting, analysis and prediction services to media companies. By combining TrackSimple's technology into the BlueKai Platform, advertisers and their agencies move beyond the spreadsheet providing one dashboard that shows campaign performance across various digital channels including display, video, search, etc. This centralized view provides a clear visual into which campaigns are performing against each other and allows for spend optimization using what-if scenarios. Insights can be easily created and shared with clients and media providers showcasing campaign performance analytics. Now, real value is realized by optimizing ad spend across audiences.
The BlueKai Platform also features access to the company's new proprietary, Audience Discovery Reports (ADR), providing audience insights and data buying recommendations to expand audience reach. Supported by real-time reporting infrastructure patented by BlueKai, the ADR lets you create any segment and generate a report that shows you all data attributes associated with that audience from all available data sources.
Other capabilities of the BlueKai Platform include:
- Tag management service enables centralized collection of audience data into one platform, providing full control to data owners and minimizing user impact
- Providing a spectrum of permissions enables owners to safely authorize data access by assigning varying levels of rights to partners
- Audience data classification organizes disparate audience data from multiple sources into one private hierarchical data taxonomy with inventory services useful in the media planning process.
- Achieve consistent, world class audience segmentation across your own private 1st and 3rd party data as assets to reach audiences at different stages of the purchase funnel
- Seamlessly share your data segments with agency partners and "plug and serve" ads against your target audiences across the leading ad networks, trading desks, portals and DSPs – in some cases without using pixels.
BlueKai (www.bluekai.com), the world's largest auction marketplace for anonymous audience data, uniquely gives consumers transparency and control to see what marketers know about them, edit their online preferences and gain rewards in charitable donations. The BlueKai Exchange and the BlueKai Platform was created to simplify audience data acquisition, management, analysis, performance tracking and monetization to achieve the most efficient targeting across channels, anywhere on the Internet.
The privately-held company is based in Bellevue, WA and is a recipient of the 2011 OnMedia B2B Company of the Year award.