SYDNEY, May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BlueMount Capital has achieved another win for Chinese and Australian trade with the recent successful ASX float of China Dairy Corporation ("CDC").
BlueMount Capital's Sydney Principal Len McDowall said the success of CDC's listing demonstrates Australian investors' appetite for innovative and fast-growing Chinese companies.
"We understand the importance of forging strong bilateral trade partnerships with China, and an ASX listing is the ideal channel for businesses in both countries to seek and explore diverse business and investment opportunities," said Mr McDowall.
CDC is China's leading producer and wholesale distributor of raw milk, as well as a breeder and seller of dairy cows based in Heilongjiang, in the north of China. In the 2015 financial year, CDC achieved revenues of A$79.1 million and total comprehensive income of A$39.5 million, a 20 per cent compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) since the 2013 financial year. The company's FY2015 net profit margin of approximately 50 per. cent gives it the highest profitability margin in comparison to other ASX-listed dairy companies.
CDC is one of many Chinese companies BlueMount Capital has successfully introduced to the Australian market, with other recent projects including:
* The successful ASX listing of Fujian-based company Sunbridge Limited, and Shanghai-based company Victor Group Limited, with market capitalisations at IPO of approximately A$100 million each;
* The ASX listing of Boyuan Holdings Limited, the first Chinese real estate developer to list on the ASX;
* The establishment of a funds management operation providing services in Australia aimed at Chinese migration and SIV services;
* Being appointed by Dacheng-Dentons, the China-based largest law firm in the world, as preferred advisor for capital markets services in Australia;
* Advising a Chinese State-Owned-Enterprise to identify high technology investments in Australia; and
* Identifying investments in Australia in funds management, property and technology for another Chinese SOE.
BlueMount Capital has a proven track record, and with a highly skilled team of culturally diverse, bilingual industry specialists, the highly experienced management team provides invaluable insight in their work in Asia and globally. BlueMount has doubled its headcount in recent years and has a rapidly expanding footprint across major Australian and Asian financial centres.
T: +612 9955 9899
M: +61 413 746 949
T: +612 9955 9899
M: +61 46 835 301
About BlueMount Capital
BlueMount Capital is an ASIC licensed capital markets group with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Hong Kong, Beijing and Shanghai. We have global connections to capital market groups through our colleagues in the USA/UK/Europe and India. We are a member of the International Association of Investment Bankers, an exclusive network of investment bankers from America, UK, Europe and Asia.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bluemount-capital-fortifies-australia-china-bilateral-trade-300267480.html
SOURCE BlueMount Capital