NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global consulting agency and Salesforce Global Strategic Partner Bluewolf (www.bluewolf.com), an IBM Company, announced its plans for a significantly enhanced presence at Dreamforce 2016, the world's largest software event. A partner of Salesforce for more than 15 years, Bluewolf is recognized as the exclusive 'Experience' sponsor at this year's show, reflecting the company's continued global leadership in customer experience and cognitive strategy, and an expanded commitment to helping companies of all sizes drive end-to-end solutions with Salesforce.
This year, IBM and Bluewolf will bring a unique brand presence through its "Experience Playground." Located in the Dreampark, attendees can participate in exciting sensory experiences directly on-site, including intelligent and virtual reality experiences with which attendees can engage.
Recognized as a global leader in the Salesforce implementation ecosystem, Bluewolf has delivered more than 10,000 successful Salesforce projects for companies including T-Mobile, Stanley Black & Decker, Australia Post, and Wendy's.
"We are going bigger on Salesforce in every capacity, and showcasing powerful multi-cloud customer transformations at Dreamforce," said Eric Berridge, CEO of Bluewolf. "We know the platform inside and out, and together with IBM, we have the global scale, agility, end-to-end strategy, and proprietary technology-driven methodology to get companies to the future now."
Engage with Bluewolf at Dreamforce here:
- Keep up-to-date on Bluewolf at Dreamforce 2016: http://dreamforce.bluewolf.com
- Meet Bluewolf and IBM experts at several Dreamforce locations:
- Booth #1205 and The State of Salesforce Booth #316 in Moscone South
- The "Experience Playground" in the Dreampark, on Howard Street between 3rd and 4th Street
- In the Sales, Marketing, Lightning, Service and Industry Dreamforce Lodges, as well as the Dev Zone
- At the Apttus Sales lounge in the Marriott Marquis, co-hosted by Bluewolf
- Join Bluewolf CEO Eric Berridge's super session on "AI and the Future of Customer Experience," at the Yerba Buena Forum, Wednesday, October 5, 10 a.m. PDT. Register now.
- Attend Bluewolf's annual Women Innovators Network event at the Neiman Marcus Rotunda, Wednesday, October 5, 4-7 p.m. PDT. Request an invite: http://dreamforce.bluewolf.com
- Celebrate the releases of CEO Eric Berridge's book "Customer Obsessed," with foreword by Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff, and Bluewolf's The State of Salesforce Report at Novela Bar, Thursday, October 6, 6-10 p.m. PDT. Request an invite: http://dreamforce.bluewolf.com.
- Pick up your copy of The State of Salesforce Report. This is Bluewolf's fifth-annual report on how the best companies use Salesforce, based on data from more than 1,700 Salesforce customers and in-depth interviews with executives around the world leading Salesforce innovation at their companies.
Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason -- our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now. For more information, visit www.bluewolf.com.
Salesforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
Bluewolf, an IBM Company
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bluewolf-accelerates-its-next-era-of-innovation-with-salesforce-300324656.html
SOURCE Bluewolf, an IBM Company