NEW YORK, July 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global consulting agency Bluewolf (www.bluewolf.com), an IBM Company, today announced the winners of its 2016 Bluewolf Innovation Awards. These customer awards recognize leading companies that have showcased excellence in deploying a large digital initiative, cloud technology, or business process that has enabled them to get closer to their customers. To determine winners, Bluewolf's leadership team conducted an in-depth evaluation of recent customer successes that dramatically drove brand experience, customer engagement, and revenue.
"Companies that rally their vision around customer success and digital transformation are better positioned to lead, and scale, their business in today's competitive landscape," said Eric Berridge, CEO, Bluewolf. "We're honored to work with these innovative teams and companies that prioritize customer and employee experiences."
The winners of the 2016 Bluewolf Innovation Awards include:
- Next Generation Digital Engagement—James Hardie
- James Hardie Building Products Inc., a world leading building materials manufacturer, envisioned a better way to differentiate its brand and maintain leadership within the industry, as well as generate loyalty and advocacy directly from homeowners and its partner network. Integrating Salesforce and Marketo more effectively, James Hardie was able to develop and enact a digital marketing plan focused on lead acquisition, lead nurturing, redesigned web and mobile UI/UX, and partner advocacy. After a complete digital makeover, James Hardie was able to amplify its brand voice with a sophisticated sales and marketing engine to deliver seamless experiences for customers and scale its business. In one year, James Hardie increased its Marketing Qualified Leads by more than 300%.
- Exceptional Customer Experience—Wendy's
- Wendy's, an international quick service restaurant chain, innovated its omni-channel customer experience by establishing its own Customer Care Team, which supports more than 6,500 franchise and company restaurants across North America, with plans to expand internationally. Wendy's implemented Salesforce Service Cloud console and transitioned to a brand new Customer Care Center, supporting its Advocates with increased visibility of the customer, knowledge deployment, computer-telephony integration, and empowering customers with email and text-to-case communication and resolution. Wendy's is focused on a more personalized customer experience—anywhere the customer may be and on any channels they choose—and its Customer Care Team is expected to quadruple in 2016.
- Cutting-Edge Sales Transformation—Spirent
- Spirent, a multinational telecommunications testing company, knew that running its business from a mobile device wasn't just a nice-to-have; it was an industry differentiator. Making its sales teams a priority, Spirent armed them with a new CRM solution that offered anywhere/anytime access and high-level process standardization across its global business units (BUs). Replacing its antiquated on-premise CRM infrastructure, Spirent implemented Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apttus CPQ, and migrated its Marketo instance to improve its global sales productivity significantly, and drove greater customer focus, proactive service, and BU alignment.
- Relentless Employee Focus—Midwest Operating Engineers Fringe Benefit Funds (MOE)
- MOE provides benefits to members of a labor union based in the Midwest United States. MOE modernized its community for nearly 23,000 members and their families, consolidating several disjointed systems and costly, time-consuming processes into a one-stop-shop to manage healthcare benefits and account profiles, and provide a hub of education and digital communication throughout the organization. Powered by Salesforce Service Cloud and Community Cloud, MOE's integrated employee community has helped to efficiently manage the benefits process, provide a better digital experience for members and employees, and save the organization millions of dollars annually.
Bluewolf Innovation Award winners received an Innovation Award trophy, a donation to a charity of their choice, a feature in Bluewolf's annual The State of Salesforce Global Report 2016-2017, and an opportunity to capture their innovation stories to share with customers, peers, and partners.
Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is a global consulting agency that builds digital solutions designed to create results. Now. We're the proven Salesforce strategic partner for a reason -- our technology-driven method combines our team's years of experience with cloud solutions that continually connect our clients with their customers. We specialize in leading cloud technologies like Salesforce, but our clients come to Bluewolf for so much more than our technical expertise. We serve a community of future-focused industry leaders dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences. The way we see it, when business is done in real time on the cutting edge, it's always now. For more information, visit www.bluewolf.com.
Salesforce and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.
Bluewolf, an IBM Company
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bluewolf-announces-its-2016-global-customer-innovation-award-winners-300303882.html
SOURCE Bluewolf, an IBM Company