LONDON, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BMS International Ltd will present at CleanEquity Monaco 2016 on March 3rd & 4th at the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco.
Other partners and sponsors include Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation, Covington & Burling, Cranfield University, Parkview, PR Newswire, Deloitte, INNEON, Gillamor Stephens,Enereau, the Monte-Carlo SBM, The Monaco Economic Board, International University of Monaco and the Oceanographic Museum of Monaco.
BMS International Ltd has been identified by an expert panel as one of the world's most innovative cleantech companies and has been selected to present to senior financial and strategic cleantech investors, policy makers, legislators, end users and media.
BMSolar was founded in 2011 in Italy, by Alessandro Caraglio, inventor and owner of the BlackMagic Power Optimiser technology. BlackMagic is a simple, reliable electronic device that maximises power output and commercial return from photovoltaic plants. BlackMagic is particularly relevant to the long-term, maturing global photovoltaic market, specifically pre-installed assets.
BMSolar is generating revenues and has exceeded £1M in cumulative sales to date. Showing consistent growth year after year.
BMS Int. has been established in the UK ongoing business from Italy will be incorporated into BMS Int. that will provide a strategic bridgehead for expansion into international markets.
Key milestones achieved to date include:
- 2006-2008: First product industrialisation (investment £370k)
- 2011: BMSolar incorporation, 1st round of investment £180k (£150k from Pisa Chamber of Commerce)
- 2012-15: annual revenues grew from ~£150k to £377k.
- 2015: beginning of international expansion:
- Repeated sales in UK
- UK distributorship agreement with Navitron Ltd (£80k p.a.);
- Showcase at the Tate Modern (SolarCentury);
- University of Exeter Plant Installation
- Innovation in PV technology Award
- Large-Scale test (Lightsource)
- Partial Retrofit in China (40MWp China Guodian);
- International orders.
BMS Int. is now seeking start-up capital for the UK business to be used to consolidate and further exploit the current market opportunities and catalyse internationalisation
About Innovator Capital
Innovator Capital is a specialist investment bank advising emerging technology companies from around the world. Established in 2003, Innovator focuses on the provision of expert strategic and capital markets advice, transaction arranging and M&A services for private and public companies.
SOURCE Innovator Capital