TUCSON, Ariz., Oct. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boardroom Events announced today the winners of its Vendor Excellence awards. Presented at the 10th Midmarket CIO Forum, the awards span multiple categories and are voted on by CIOs attending the event.
An invitation-only gathering of midmarket IT executives and technology solution providers, the Boardroom Events Midmarket CIO Forum creates relevant, productive connections between technology decision-makers on both sides of the table. Launched in 2009, the Vendor Excellence awards recognize best-in-class offerings from technology vendors across a wide variety of categories.
New this year are categories for Best Marketing Strategy, which recognizes an innovative and comprehensive approach to marketing solutions at the Midmarket CIO Forum, and Best in Show, for recognition of overall excellence at the event.
This year's winners include:
- Information Builders—Best Midmarket Solution (Software): nominees include AirWatch by VMware, Interneer, and ManageEngine
- Aerohive Networks—Best Midmarket Solution (Hardware): nominees include Kubisys and NewCloud Networks
- Mimecast—Best Midmarket Solution (Service): nominees include MaaS360 by IBM, OpenDNS, and OSSCube
- Scale Computing—Best Emerging Midmarket Solution: nominees include KnowledgeNet, MicroStrategy, and Voxer
- Insight (Dell, HP Print, EMC, VMware)—Best Midmarket Strategy: nominees include Absolute Software, Brother, and Meridian Group
- Scale Computing—Best Marketing Strategy: nominees include Halo Business Intelligence, Information Builders, Netreo, and Novell
- Brother—Best In Show: nominees include Information Builders, Netreo, OutSystems, and Scale Computing
"The degree and diversity of innovation and accomplishment in the midmarket technology space is truly impressive, and these award winners represent some of the best solutions available," said Boardroom Events Executive Vice President Hilary Badoian. "We are pleased to see the efforts of these excellent companies recognized by the senior executives who shape industry opinion worldwide."
The Midmarket CIO Forum takes place twice annually, with the next events scheduled for April 19-21, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL; and October 18-20, 2015, at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Austin, TX. More information can be found on the Web.
About BE Midmarket CIO Forum
BE Midmarket CIO Forum is an engaging, informative, and collaborative venue for IT Executives and Solution Providers who are focused on technologies for the midmarket. The Forum is invitation-only, providing tremendous insight about the interests of everyone who attends—and ensuring new connections will be relevant and productive.
About Boardroom Events
Boardroom Events produces best-in-class business development and networking experiences for leaders in the technology industry. Our team pioneered the concept of hosted boardroom meetings that create productive, engaging, and valuable experiences, and the Forums we produce today are an extension of that original model, refined over years of experience. These Forums attract thought leaders from all aspects of the market: IT executives, solution providers, and industry analysts. For more information, visit us on the Web, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, and Flickr.
SOURCE Boardroom Events