HOBART, N.Y., Feb. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Bollinger Motors announced the redesign of its website, http://BollingerMotors.com to provide interested individuals the opportunity to interact, place vehicle orders and learn more about the company that is creating the world's first all-electric on and off road sport utility truck. The Bollinger team is also formally launching their updated social media channels and announcing the creation of a new blog, named "We're Building Something Big" penned by the company's founder, Robert Bollinger.
The new social media channels can be found at the following links:
"Our website and social media channels are the most important way to share information and engage with our supporters and customers," said Robert Bollinger, President and CEO of Bollinger Motors. "As we continue to build momentum leading up to the reveal of our revolutionary vehicle later this year, these communication tools will be the primary outlets for us to share new updates and information."
The revamped website features an updated look with a new logo as well as enhanced features and more intuitive navigation. Specifically, the new website includes the following information:
- About Us: The Bollinger mission, vision and goals.
- Truck: General information about the truck.
- Our Team: Bios on the talented people responsible for designing, engineering and promoting the vehicle.
- Signup: To sign up for timely updates as we progress.
- Social Media: Links to our channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and InstaGram.
- Contact: A quick link for questions and comments to our team.
- Blog: Our new "We're Building Something Big" blogspot.
- Order: A short form where individuals can place their own pre-order for a new Bollinger all-electric sport utility truck.
About Bollinger Motors
Started in 2014, Bollinger Motors is a US-based company creating the world's first 100% electric sport and utility truck. Our medium-duty truck has been engineered from the ground up with an all-electric powertrain, all-aluminum chassis and all-new storage and hauling capabilities. Second to none on and off road, it's also the perfect work truck with unparalleled traction, torque and ground clearance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bollinger-motors-launches-new-website-blog-and-social-media-channels-300403962.html
SOURCE Bollinger Motors