Bones and Joints hits newsstands today in The Washington Post
NEW YORK, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At one point or another, bone and joint health affects nearly every American and too often people are needlessly suffering in silence. Their lack of action only compounds the problem, but they see no need to seek help.
Alongside industry leaders Dr. James Andrews, The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, The National Osteoporosis Foundation, The National Bone Health Alliance, The Cleveland Clinic, Nustep, Mako Surgical, Mission Pharmacal, Creamy Bites, Binosto, Power-Systems, DC Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Center, Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland, Premier Care and many others, the seventh edition of Mediaplanet's "Bones and Joints" hits newsstand within The Washington Post this morning for National Arthritis and National Osteoporosis Months.
The millions of Americans suffering from musculoskeletal disorders find their activity limited and their quality of life hindered. This 8 page supplement has united the industry to show readers that these days are over. In showing the advancements in treatment and care options we will inspire readers to get up, get active, and seek the help they need to improve their condition.
Throughout the publication readers will learn more about topics like:
- Understanding your risk for Osteoporosis
- Advancements in Joint Replacement technology from Dr. Wael Barsoum, Vice Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic
- Empowered with Arthritis - The importance of nutrition and exercise for those suffering from Joint Pain
- The Future of Sports Medicine from Dr. James Andrews
- Panel of Experts featuring Key Thought Leaders within the Industry
For more information on this campaign or any of our partners' amazing work in the industry, please contact us.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: