LONDON, Aug. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
With a share of 1.5% of overall retail, the market for books, news, and stationery reached CAD4.29 billion in 2015. Furthermore, the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 0.08% over the next five years, to reach a sales value of CAD4.31 billion in 2020. Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will decline at a CAGR of -0.8% during the next five years.
- Books, news and stationery segment is projected to witness a growth of 0.08% during the analysis period 2015-2020.
- Spend per head on books, news, and stationery will decline at a CAGR of -0.8% during the next five years.
- Online spending on books, news, and stationery is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 7.29% for 2015-2020.
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Canada - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting books, news and stationery retail dynamics for printed media, stationery and cards from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of books, news and stationery products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; other specialist retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers
- An overview of key books, news and stationery retailers operating across Canada and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on books, news and stationery sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in books, news and stationery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including printed media and stationery and cards, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the books, news and stationery market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the books, news and stationery market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share