LONDON, Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Books, News and Stationery retail market in Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at moderate pace over the next five years. Saudi Arabia is the largest market Books, News and Stationery in the region and will continue to retain its leading position, fuelled by strong economic conditions, a large young population, and growing presence of bookstores in the country. During the next five years, Egypt will continue to witness decline in Books, News and Stationery sales owing to the socio-economic crisis after 2011 revolution, which will normalize the overall positive growth in the region.
- The Middle East and Africa Books, News and Stationery market is forecast to mark over US$12 billion in retail sales by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 3.3%, driven by demand for printed media products
- Saudi Arabia will be the fastest growing Books, News and Stationery market at 7% CAGR during 2014-2019
- A key factor driving sales in the region will be the rising demand for translated and regional language e-books
- Online is the fastest growing channel for Books, News and Stationery at 11.6% CAGR, while specialists retailers hold nearly 70% market share in the region
The "Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Books, News and Stationery category across the Middle East and Africa.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2019 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on regional and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further breakdown for individual sub-categories that includes printed media, and stationery and cards
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing Books, News and Stationery' retail dynamics across various channels Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; convenience stores (including Independents) and gas stations; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the five largest Books, News and Stationery markets in Middle East and Africa: South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and the UAE for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Books, News and Stationery retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Books, News and Stationery retailers in the region
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3364414/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48