BP Claim Calculator Version 2 Released Version 2 of the BP Claim Calculator™ has a new, easier to use, interface with many new features.
NEW ORLEANS, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The BP Claim Calculator™ software assists accountants, attorneys and other professionals with processing claims filed under the Deepwater Horizon Class Action Settlement Agreement. The calculator's powerful new software engine, combined with the familiar Microsoft Excel interface, makes determining causation and calculating estimated compensation faster and easier than ever.
Live demonstrations of the BP Claim Calculator™ are held every Friday at 1:00 PM CST.
For more information visit www.BPClaimCalculator.com
BP CLAIM CALCULATOR™- Features
- Trusted Results – Developed by CPA's and software engineers based on the guidelines and formulas provided by the official settlement agreement.
- Security & Confidentiality - Software and client data reside on your computer—not remotely or "in the cloud."
- Microsoft Excel Interface – Equals faster claims processing by the settlement authority accountants.
- Simple & Easy - Includes step-by-step instructions, checklists, and built-in links to the relevant pages of the settlement agreement.
- Detailed Calculation Reporting – Provides detail behind each step to support your calculations to make it easier for the claims administrator to process.
- Less Expensive - Unlimited calculations, technical support and upgrades are provided at no additional cost.
- Network/Multi-User Support – Aids in teamwork collaboration by allowing multiple users to process claims on local area networks.
- Attach Documents – Quickly and easily attach relevant documents to each claim.
- Accounting Software Integration - Easily import data from most accounting software packages making it much faster to perform the data entry while reducing data entry errors.
- Centralized Client Management - Allows users to view the status and anticipated compensation of each client on one screen.
- Books to Tax Reconciliation - Provides book-to-tax income reconciliation worksheets
For more information on the BP Claim Calculator™, visit www.BPClaimCalculator.com
About BP Claims CPA, LLC
BP Claims CPA, LLC, is a team of licensed CPAs, claims preparers, and software developers. Having recently acquired the ownership and licensing rights of the BP Claim Calculator™, they are committed to further development and support of claims calculation software.
BP Claims CPA, LLC also provides complete accounting support, eligibility testing and compensation calculations for lawyers and accountants.
Businesses desiring accounting assistance, claims processing services or assistance in determining whether or not they are eligible to file a claim can visit www.BPClaimsCPA.com or call (800) 259-4213.
SOURCE BP Claims CPA, LLC