BradyGames Announces Grand Theft Auto V™ Strategy Guides
INDIANAPOLIS, July 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BradyGames is thrilled to be creating the Grand Theft Auto V™ Signature Series Strategy Guide, bigger and better than ever and the only official guide that covers it all. This strategy guide leads you through the entire game, providing a comprehensive walk-through, detailed character outlines, complete mission and mini-games coverage, highly detailed maps and more.
Signature Series Features (9780744014679, $24.99, 8.5" x 11", 400 pages):
- Complete walkthrough for Grand Theft Auto V™
- Learn everything there is to know about the three playable lead characters, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor: their motivations, skills, unique special abilities and more;
- Mission maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success;
- Complete coverage of all off-mission activities ranging from arms trafficking to tennis to properties and businesses;
- Our maps cover every square mile Grand Theft Auto V™ – Rockstar's biggest, most diverse and most detailed open world to date.
Limited Edition Features (9780744014952, $36.99, 8.5" x 11", 432 pages):
- Hardcover collectible guide;
- Exclusive lithograph of official Grand Theft Auto V™ artwork;
- A collection of Grand Theft Auto V™ illustrations;
- Plus, all of the tips and tactics that are included in our Signature Series guide.
Pre-Order an Official BradyGames Grand Theft Auto Strategy Guide NOW (at participating retailers, while supplies last), and receive a FREE exclusive lithograph.
Whether you're playing on Playstation®3 or Xbox 360, get the full Grand Theft Auto V™ experience with the official strategy guides from BradyGames.
Visit BradyGames.com to purchase the Grand Theft Auto V™ Strategy Guides at game launch, September 17th.
To request further information on the BradyGames Grand Theft Auto V™ Strategy Guides, please contact Katie Hemlock at email@example.com.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, BradyGames creates high-quality video game strategy content for a wide range of games on all platforms and works with industry partners including Blizzard Entertainment, Activision, Rockstar, 2K Games, Capcom, Microsoft, Sony, and Warner Bros., among others. BradyGames understands what gamers – both casual and hardcore – want and need from strategy guides and apps, and each product is custom-tailored to the look and feel of the game title. Every guide features in-depth content, detailed screen captures and quick reference and strategy tips. BradyGames is an imprint of Dorling Kindersley within the Penguin division of Pearson plc. (NYSE: PSO)