Plans for the re-building of Brand USA's consumer website (VisitTheUSA.com) are also underway. The new site, which together with its family of in-language sites serves as the official tourism web platform for the USA, is scheduled to be unveiled in the fall of 2016.
"Our new site allows us to provide better resources and reporting to our partners, share results of our overall marketing efforts, and keep the industry and others apprised of our efforts and ongoing plans to continue to increase international visitation to the United States," Thompson said. "By rebuilding our corporate website, we are better able to be responsive to our steadily growing partner network."
The new site is phasing in significant features that are beneficial for Brand USA partners and better highlights our partners, as well programs and opportunities to help them meet their business objectives. A central feature of the site is a password-protected partner reporting portal, which provides partners direct access to the results of programs in which they participate. Enhanced and expanded features of the new site and the partner reporting portal include:
- Mobile-optimized, responsive design to optimize user experience across a full spectrum of devices, including tablets and smart phones
- Direct access for the media and others to video footage and photography of U.S. destinations and experiences
- Expanded resources, including exclusive Brand USA partner program opportunities and market research
- An online speakers bureau, allowing industry and other organizations to request Brand USA speakers for their events, as well as download recent presentations and talks
- Enriched reporting that allows states and regions to evaluate the impact of their multi-tiered programs with Brand USA
- Improved speed for creation of dynamic reports
- New glossary of terms to enhance interpretation of reports
- Summary of partner-participation levels, in aggregate and for each program
- New email notification system that alerts partners to updates
Brand USA partnered with global digital agency, Insomniac Design, to integrate best practices and implement a highly visual and dynamic digital presence as a best-in-class national destination marketing organization.
Daniel McKee, Insomniac Design's CEO, said: "We fortified the website with powerful imagery, new content strategy and an immersive user experience that better supports the United States' destination marketing organization."
About Brand USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. entry/exit policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization's mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past three years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome more than 3 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with nearly $21 billion in total economic impact, which has supported, on average, 50,000 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visit www.TheBrandUSA.com. For information about exceptional and unexpected travel experiences in the United States, please visit Brand USA's consumer website VisitTheUSA.com (global).
About Insomniac Design
Insomniac Design, founded in 1999, is a full-service, digital agency that provides clients throughout the world with consultation and services related to strategy, design and development. Its range of clients includes companies in these industries: media, technology, finance, energy, pharmaceutical, travel, retail and aid.
For more information about Insomniac Design, please visit www.insomniacdesign.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brand-usa-unveils-new-corporate-website-300287260.html
SOURCE Brand USA