CHICAGO, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- At the inaugural Brandwatch Now You Know Conference, taking place in Chicago, the social intelligence firm revealed new integrations with Proofpoint, Conversocial, Domo, and patient feedback management provider Binary Fountain, and previewed new products.
New strategic partnerships
To help further drive healthcare consumer engagement, the new integration gives marketing, social media, patient experience, and physician practice management professionals access to Brandwatch Analytics from within the Binary Health Analytics solution, enabling real-time patient feedback social media monitoring and alerts. Users can receive threshold alerts based on different metrics and can measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns using engagement metrics thanks to Brandwatch Premium APIs.
"We aim to help healthcare providers create better patient experiences, so it made perfect sense to partner with Brandwatch, the leading social intelligence tech firm in the market," said Ramu Potarazu, CEO of Binary Fountain. "Combining Brandwatch's powerful social listening and analytics technologies with our own analytics platform can extend their reach and engagement to their patients across Twitter and Facebook to easily monitor and quickly respond to real-time activity. Turning health consumer insights into real-world opportunities will allow healthcare providers to make a difference and directly help people during their health journey."
Additionally, Brandwatch has recently partnered with:
- Proofpoint, a social media security and compliance platform helps brands protect their online presence. Proofpoint SocialDiscover can identify, classify and monitor for the existence of any and all social accounts related to a brand. This new partnership allows users to overlay these groups into Brandwatch and better understand what they are saying overall and create monitoring and notification protocols for any activity of interest, fraudulent or otherwise.
- Conversocial, the leader in social customer care management, and the only vendor earning a High Performer spot in G2Crowd's 2016 Social Customer Service Software Grid. Conversocial's highly trusted social customer service solutions combined with Brandwatch social data puts the perfect right at brands' fingertips to better understand their customers, and help them with issues and questions.
- Domo, making the Brandwatch Analytics app available within the Domo Appstore Partner Publishing Program. By pairing Domo's expert business intelligence platform with Brandwatch's deep social intelligence and insights, users can track business performance through social activity as a comprehensive measure of its impact on the customer.
Previewing the Product Roadmap:
During the conference, Brandwatch will be setting the stage for upcoming product developments, including:
- Instagram Channels: Brandwatch continues to constantly improve and increase data coverage for its flagship product Brandwatch Analytics, and will bring users more robust monitoring for Instagram, this June.
- Audiences: Launching in July, Brandwatch Audiences is a sophisticated new audience analytics product powered by the largest independent influencer database of its kind built off of PeerIndex's social influence data science. It provides marketers with easy access to different consumer segments and industries, as well as their top influencers and trending interests. This people-focused technology will allow small and large organizations to optimize their digital campaigns and communication strategies, as well as tap into the mindset of specific networks of individuals.
- Vizia For Developers: This September, Brandwatch's social command center platform Vizia opens up to external information systems. This new technology provides customers and partners with a simplified framework to integrate their own data and design custom scenes, creating beautiful and action-driven command centers powered by social intelligence.
Bringing Social Intelligence Experts Together
Brandwatch's Now You Know Conference is a two-day event at Chicago's Venue Six10, bringing together the world's foremost personalities and professionals in the world of social intelligence and social listening and analytics. Hundreds of professionals from some of the world's largest brands and agencies will engage in hands-on masterclass workshops, hear from social industry experts during keynote talks, and preview new products and features in Brandwatch's social listening and analytics platforms.
"It was a phenomenal experience to share 3M's journey with industry thought leaders and progressive brands at Brandwatch's Now You Know Conference," said Amy Lamparske, Head of Global Social Media at 3M. "Our company is over 100 years old and we're having fun with real-time, modern marketing. Social analytics plays a foundational role in everything we do, and this event was a wonderful forum to connect with peers and learn from the brightest minds in social intelligence."
Brandwatch is the world's leading social intelligence company. Brandwatch Analytics and Vizia products fuel smarter decision making around the world.
The Brandwatch Analytics platform gathers millions of online conversations every day and provides users with the tools to analyze them, empowering the world's most admired brands and agencies to make insightful, data-driven business decisions. Vizia distributes visually-engaging insights to the physical places where the action happens.
The Brandwatch platform, ranked highest in customer satisfaction by G2Crowd in the Winter 2016 social media monitoring report, is used by over 1,200 brands and agencies, including Cisco, Whirlpool, British Airways, Sony Music, and Dell. Brandwatch continues on its impressive business trajectory, recently named a global leader in enterprise social listening platforms by the latest reports from several independent research firms. Increasing its worldwide presence, the company has offices around the world including Brighton, New York, San Francisco, Berlin and Singapore.
Brandwatch. Now You Know.
Head of PR, NA
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brandwatch-partners-with-proofpoint-conversocial-domo-and-binary-fountain-300266709.html