Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019
DUBLIN, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvvgqm/brazil_overhead) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
According to the report, Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019, delays in power projects caused by delayed environmental clearances and land acquisition restricted the power sector market growth, which has been also affecting the demand for transmission cables.
Business regulations, non-flexible labor laws and policy uncertainty remained other factors that negatively affected the market over the last few years. However, the transmission cable market is expected to witness exponential growth over the next couple of years, and subsequently decline in the following years. Moreover, the report also presents strategic recommendations that companies operating in Brazil should follow to explore the latent potential in the Brazilian as well as Latin American market.
The Brazilian government is focused towards electrically integrating power generation sources and power deficit zones in the country. The country's government is focussing on increasing the pace of developing both traditional sources of energy in Amazon as well as renewable energy sources in other regions of the country. This is being further catalyzed by preparations for FIFA world cup and Olympic Games scheduled in 2014 and 2016, respectively in the country.
Until mid of 2013, a lot of power projects were running behind schedule in the country, which after intervention of ANEEL, the country's electricity regulatory body, witnessed increased pace of work from the second half of 2013. This boosted the demand for conductors or transmission cables in the second half of 2013 and the trend is expected to continue in 2014. By the end of 2016, transmission network would increase to about 130 thousand kilometres, resulting in additional demand for about 500 thousand MT of conductors in the country.
Key Topics Covered
- Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Size & Forecast
- Regional & Segmental Market Analysis
- Major Customer Analysis and Demand Pattern
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of overhead power transmission cables market in Brazil
- To help industry consultants, overhead power transmission cables manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Brazil Power Transmission Market Overview
3. Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Outlook
4. Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Market Dynamics
5. Trade Analysis
6. Brazil Electrical Interconnections Outlook
7. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
8. Procurement Procedure & Key Contacts
9. Brazil Economic Profile
10. Brazil Overhead Power Transmission Cables Customer Analysis
11. Competitor Profile
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Alubar Metals and Cables
- Cabelte Industrias do Brasil S.A
- Companhia Brasileira de Aluminio S.A
- Induscabos Condutores Eletricos Limitada
- Phelps Dodge International Corporation (PDIC)
- Prysmian Energy Cables & Systems Brazil
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvvgqm/brazil_overhead
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets