ALBANY, New York, January 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Transparency Market Research has published a new market report titled, "Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2015 - 2023." According to the report, the global breast cancer market was valued at US$7.1 bn in 2014 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2015 to 2023 to reach US$16.2 bn by 2023
Browse the full Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2015 - 2023 report at http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/breast-cancer-therapeutics-pipeline-analysis-market.html
HER2 receptor type cancer is the most invasive form of breast cancer. It can be easily detected and treated due to the advancement in companion testing and targeted therapies. Drugs used to treat this type of cancer are often biological and have dominated the market. This report provides current trends and proximate analysis of the major therapies used to treat breast cancer, segmenting them based on type of drug class. Drugs have been analyzed by segments such as HER2 inhibitors, mitotic inhibitors, anti-metabolites, aromatase inhibitors hormones, and hormone receptors. HER2 inhibitors was the largest segment of the global breast cancer therapeutics market in 2014. The segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. Herceptin, followed by Perjeta and Kadcyla, have propelled the breast cancer therapeutics market. The HER2 inhibitors segment was valued at US$ 4,905.5 Mn in 2014 and is likely to account for US$ 9,251.0 Mn by 2023, expanding at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2015 to 2023.
Get Sample Report Copy of Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market:
Aromatase inhibitors is projected to be the second largest segment of the breast cancer therapeutics market in terms of revenue from 2015 to 2023. Ibrance is likely to lead the segment due to increase in progression free survival of post-menopausal patients of breast cancer. Hormone receptors was the third largest segment due to the success of Faslodex in the treatment of hormone receptor positive metastatic breast cancer. The anticipated rise in biosimilars could restrain the market. However, these are likely to be introduced by 2020, thereby having little impact on the market. Ibrance, aromatase inhibitor, is projected to record the fastest growth due to its clinical efficacy in PALOMA-1 trial. The breast cancer therapeutics market is anticipated to be driven by the success of targeted therapies in the treatment of triple negative breast cancer and swift approvals under the accelerated approval program of the U.S. Food Drug Administration.
- Hoffmann-La Roche, AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis AG, Eisai Co., Ltd. and Pfizer, Inc. are the major companies operating in the global breast therapeutics market. Genentech, a Roche company, was identified as the leading player in the global breast cancer therapeutics market in 2014, accounting for a share of over 64% in terms of revenue.
Browse Press Release of Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/breast-cancer-therapeutics-pipeline-analysis-market.htm
The global breast cancer therapeutics market has been segmented as follows:
Global Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Drug Class
- HER2 Inhibitors
- Mitotic Inhibitors
- Aromatase Inhibitors
- Hormone Receptors
Global Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market, by Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Other Reports by Transparency Market Research:
- Global Companion Diagnostics Market Boosted by Increasing Need for Higher Drug Efficacy, to reach US$5.6 bn by 2019:
- Global CTCs Prognostic Technologies Market to Reach US$0.43 Bn by 2020 due to Rising Prevalence of Cancer: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=2497
- Global Breast Pumps Market to Grow at 8.8% CAGR between 2014 and 2020: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=687
- Breast Imaging Market to Expand at 12% CAGR Owing to Rising Incidence of Breast Cancer among Women Aged above 40 Years: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1371
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a U.S. based provider of syndicated research, customized research, and consulting services. TMR's global and regional market intelligence coverage includes industries such as pharmaceutical, chemicals and materials, technology and media, food and beverages, and consumer goods, among others. Each TMR research report provides clients with a 360-degree view of the market with statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research