NEW YORK, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Growing Number of Breast Cancer Surgeries and Implementation of Favorable Reimbursement Guidelines for Localization Devices are the Major Factors Driving the Breast Lesion Localization Methods Market
The breast lesion localization methods market is projected to reach USD 877.9 million by 2020 from USD 445.9 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2015 to 2020.
The overall market for breast lesion localization methods is expected to witness rapid growth in the coming years, primarily due to the increasing number of breast cancer surgeries and implementation of favorable reimbursement guidelines for localization devices. However, the growth of this market will be restrained by the uncertainty in regulatory approval procedures due to the risks associated with breast lesion localization devices.
This report categorizes the breast lesion localization methods market in four distinct segments—wire localization, radioisotope localization (radioactive seed localization, radio occult lesion localization), magnetic tracers, and others. Wire localization commands the major market share as it is an established technique. However, the magnetic tracers segment is expected to witness the highest growth owing to advantages such as increased workflow, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness; elimination of issues related to nonradioactive technology; and improved surgical planning.
The qualitative data in this study covers various levels of industry analysis, such as market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats). The competitive landscape covers detailed information of the product portfolio of key players and their strategic consolidations. This qualitative assessment also covers an end-user preference study which focuses on the assessment of selection criteria and replacement trends based on a number of factors, such as detection and success rate, re-excision rate, cost, mean localization time, effectiveness, safety, ease of use, and mean operating time.
The abovementioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key players and new entrants make necessary decisions regarding product offerings, change in approach, R&D investments for innovation in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful. This report also provides qualitative assessment of the breast lesion localization methods market in terms of replacement trends, competitor portfolio analysis, and selection criteria for adopting breast lesion localization methods from an end-user perspective.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market. Insights cited in the report will help these firms to stay competitive in the market and garner a greater market share. The study analyzes end-user preferences, their needs, and position of particular products in the breast lesion localization methods market. This will result in enhanced consumer understanding and increase the effectiveness of their overall business processes. Companies purchasing the report can use the below-mentioned information for strategy development, market penetration, product development/innovation, and for strengthening market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Comparative Assessment: This section provides comparative analysis of different breast lesion localization methods on the basis of different parameters for selection criteria
- End-user Preference Analysis: This section provides important parameters considered during the selection of breast lesion localization methods by particular end users. It also provides insights on the adoption trends of breast lesion localization methods
- Competitive Product Portfolio Assessment: In-depth assessment of detailed information of product portfolios and strategic consolidations by leading players in the breast lesion localization methods market
- Replacement Trends: This section provides exhaustive information on replacement trends for breast lesion localization methods
- Selection criteria for Breast Lesion Localization Methods (End-user Perspective): This section provides in-depth assessment of critical factors that are important from an end-user viewpoint. These parameters include detection and success rate, re-excision rate, cost, mean localization time, effectiveness, safety, ease of use, and mean operating time, among other factors
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03795724-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/breast-lesion-localization-methods-market-comparative-analysis-and-end-user-preference-study----competitive-product-portfolio-and-strategic-consolidation-300261244.html