DUBLIN, June 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "IVD Market in BRIC by Product & Service (Instruments, Reagents, Software), Technology (Immunoassay, Hematology, Microbiology), Application (Diabetes, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases), Country (Brazil, Russia, India, China) - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The IVD market in BRIC is expected to reach USD 15.71 billion by 2022 from USD 10.60 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 8.2%
The key factors driving the growth of the market are growing patient awareness of personalized medicine, increasing prevalence of lifestyle and chronic diseases, growth in the number of private diagnostic centers, and improving healthcare system in emerging countries. However, market growth is restrained by the lack of reimbursement and the slow growth of the economy in some emerging countries.
- Detailed insights on all the submarkets, based on technology (immunoassays/immunochemistry, clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, hematology, clinical microbiology, coagulation & hemostasis, and other technologies), this can help market players to identify high growth segments in the IVD market in BRIC and other emerging countries
- The report provides information on BRIC and other emerging countries such as Mexico, Turkey, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Saudi Arabia in this market. This can help the company to assess the competition across emerging countries in a better manner.
- The report also provides information on key players in this market and their growth strategies and recent developments. This can help the company to assess the competition across BRIC and other emerging countries in a better manner.
- Key insights and market sizing for the different end users of the IVD market namely, hospital-based laboratories, clinical/reference laboratories, academic institutes, point-of-care testing, patient self-testing, and other end users.
- BRIC and other emerging country-wise market size and forecast for all the subsegments. The market size numbers provided in the report will also enable market players to identify key geographic markets, and thereby strategize their marketing efforts to achieve sustainable revenue growth in the coming years.
- It provides key insights on market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for this market.
- Rising Incidence of Chronic Lifestyle Diseases
- Rapid Growth in the Geriatric Population
- Increasing Adoption of Point-Of-Care Testing
- Growing Awareness of Personalized Medicine
- Growth in the Number of Private Diagnostic Centers
- Inadequate Reimbursement
- Economic Slowdown in Latin America
- Improving Healthcare Systems in Emerging Markets
- Growing Significance of Companion Diagnostics
- Stringent Regulatory Framework in Latin America
- Operational Barriers to the Use of Diagnostic Tests
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Industry Insights
6 BRIC IVD Market Overview
7 BRIC IVD Market, By Product & Service
8 BRIC IVD Market, By Technology
9 BRIC IVD Market, By Application
10 BRIC IVD Market, By End User
11 Geographic Analysis: BRIC IVD Market
12 BRIC IVD Market Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
- A.Menarini Diagnostics Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Biomerieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Diasorin S.P.A.
- Erba Diagnostics Inc.
- Hologic Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quidel Corporation
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Span Divergent Ltd.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Trinity Biotech PLC.
- Werfen Life Group S.A.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5bmc3k/ivd_market_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bric-106-billion-ivd-market-2017-2022---research-and-markets-300468030.html
SOURCE Research and Markets