DUBLIN, November 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "BRIC Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device (SMBG) (Test Strips, Lancet, Meter) Market & Forecast" report to their offering.
Brazil, Russia, India & China together have a diabetic population close to 200 Million in 2015. Russia has the highest market share in Blood Glucose Test Strips and Blood Glucose Lancet market. Whereas China dominates the Blood Glucose Meter market share.
The study titled BRIC Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Device (SMBG) (Test Strips, Lancet, Meter) Market & Forecast analyzes the BRIC Countries: Blood Glucose Test Strips Market, Blood Glucose Lancet Market and Blood Glucose Meter Market. This report studies separate comprehensive analysis for the 4 BRIC countries: Brazil, Russia, India and China.
Annual estimates are provided for the period of 2015 through 2020. An Eight year historic analysis is also provided for these markets. This 89 page report with 81 Figures and 1 Table provides a complete analysis of all 4 countries of BRIC Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market.
All the 4 countries in the report have been studied from 7 viewpoints
- BRIC Countries Diabetes Population Scenario and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Scenario and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose (SMBG) Devices Users and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose devices (SMBG) Market and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Blood Glucose Test Strips Market and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Blood Glucose Lancet Market and Forecast
- BRIC Countries Blood Glucose Meter Market and Forecast
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. BRIC Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Users and Forecast
3. BRIC Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose Device (SMBG) Market and Forecast
4. BRIC Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market Share and Forecast
9. SMBG Market Growth Drivers
10. SMBG Market Challenges
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x39qct/bric
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bric-4-billion-self-monitoring-blood-glucose-device-smbg-test-strips-lancet-meter-market--forecast-report-2015-2020---research-and-markets-300358305.html
SOURCE Research and Markets