Bricks and Clicks: The Next Generation of Retailing
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar evaluating the macro to micro implications of connectivity and convergence on the retail industry
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Visionary Innovation Program Manager Archana Amarnath and Senior Research Analyst Archana Vidyasekar
Bricks and Clicks will become the retailing norm of the future, with every retailer expected to have a hybrid business model by 2025. Mega Trends such as connectivity and convergence will serve as conduits for retailers to merge digital, virtual and physical into one fusion bricks and clicks model. New retailing modes like interactive stores, click-and-collect, social commerce and virtual stores are imminent as retailers extend more customer touch points. Social trends, urbanization and other Mega Trends will compel retailers to change the traditional model, shifting from big-box retailing to small-box formats. This evolution to a bricks and clicks model will itself become a Mega Trend that significantly impacts and shapes other industries, including automotive, logistics and finance. This interactive webinar will clarify this path in retail evolution to bricks and clicks and provide an understanding of the micro impact of this Mega Trend on retail and related industries.
Why You Should Attend:
- Gain Insight on the Future of Clicks: From Transactional Websites to Virtual Retailing
- Explore Innovative Bricks and Clicks Business Models
- Spot the New Retailing Models through Social Media: F-Commerce (Facebook Commerce)
- Learn About the Future of Bricks: From Big-Box to Small-Box Retailing
- Realize the Implications of Global Mega Trends on Retail
- Understand the Impact of Bricks and Clicks on Allied Industries – From Dealerships to Online Stores
This briefing is suited for all stakeholders across the value chain including retailers, manufacturers, logistics providers, parcel service providers, automobile makers, software companies, consumer technology companies and makers of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG).
Frost & Sullivan Program Manager Archana Amarnath:
"Large scale access to connected devices, social media and digital checkpoints is driving the adoption of hybrid business models. The 'Virtual Store' is an excellent example of emerging retail technologies such as Augmented Reality and QR Coding being leveraged and integrated to offer a unique, convenient and innovative shopping experience. In fact, Tesco's online retail sales in Korea increased by nearly 130 percent with the introduction of Tesco's Subway Virtual Store."
Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Archana Vidyasekar:
"Social media will outgrow its position as an advertising platform to become more of a marketplace, as more retailers offer products for sale on the social platforms. We are already seeing small business thrive on Facebook."
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Frost & Sullivan Honors 2014 Excellence in Best Practices Award Recipients
Mar 14, 2014, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.