BRIDGE Energy Group Projects Record Breaking Growth in 2013 Leading business consulting and systems integration solutions provider closes 2012 with a three-year sales growth of 300% and solidifies position as top player in the utility industry
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BRIDGE Energy Group, the leading Utility business consulting, systems integration and technology solutions, today announced record breaking 2013 growth plans through strategic expansion of domain expertise in Regulatory, Business Intelligence, Work and Asset Management, Grid Optimization and Customer Enablement Practices.
BRIDGE continues to lead the modernization and digitization of the transmission and distribution utility industry delivering domain, technology, project and business expertise, maximizing the benefits from the convergence of Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT).
The company's growing thought leadership initiatives, domain expert teams, and success in delivering quality project execution are yielding tangible industry benefits improving operational efficiency, grid reliability and customer services. BRIDGE measures its success through client feedback and results as well as independent 3rd party feedback, including selection, for the third consecutive year, to the Inc. 500|5000, ranking in the top tier of fastest growing private companies in the energy sector.
"BRIDGE enters 2013 as an industry leader with differentiated domain and technology expertise, achieving 47% revenue growth in 2012 from Q1 to Q4," said David E. Olsson, CEO of BRIDGE Energy Group. "We will continue our focus on innovation and customer satisfaction strengthening our independent portfolio of strategy, IT project leadership, cloud services and expert consultants that enable our customers to maximize their returns on investments and drive customer benefits."
Noteworthy highlights from 2012:
- Three-year sales growth of 300% with another double-digit revenue growth year in 2012.
- Ranked as one of the fastest growing private companies in the energy sector by Inc 500|5000 in addition to being included on the prominent list for the third consecutive year.
- Recognized as the project leader and primary system integrator of the "Smart Grid Dream Team" assembled by National Grid to implement one of the nation's largest Smart Grid pilots.
- Expansion of BRIDGE's team, brand and market presence with the addition of key industry players from companies.
- Thought leadership recognition with invitations to speak at DistribuTECH, CSWeek, Smart Grid Roadshow, Grid Interop, Utility Analytics Week and more.
- Industry leading survey and research piloted across the areas of Outage Management, Customer Enablement and Business Intelligence.
- Continued leadership on the $108M Western Interconnection Synchrophasor Program (WISP).
- Sales growth in key accounts including 3 of the top 25 Fortune 500, 4 of the largest utilities in the US and 2 of the top 10 US Smart Grid deployments.
Heading in to 2012, BRIDGE also received significant incremental capital funding from Updata Partners. The growth equity investment is helping to accelerate BRIDGE's momentum in business consulting and systems integration solutions.
About BRIDGE Energy Group
BRIDGE Energy Group is the leading Utility business consulting and systems integration solutions provider for clients in the energy industry. BRIDGE offers business and IT transformation strategy planning, project and program management and expert implementation services in support of key Market Operations, Grid Operations and Smart Grid initiatives across electric, gas and water Transmission and Distribution operators. Founded in 2004, BRIDGE is headquartered in Marlborough, MA. For more information on BRIDGE, please contact 888-351-8999 or visit http://www.BridgeEnergyGroup.com.
SOURCE BRIDGE Energy Group