SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BrightFunnel, the Revenue Intelligence company, today announced the appointment of Ross Fubini, formerly an entrepreneur and SuccessFactors executive, to its Board of Directors. The appointment is effective September 12, 2016, and increases the size of the BrightFunnel Board of Directors to 3 members. Ross joins as BrightFunnel's first Independent Director.
"We are delighted to have Ross join our Board of Directors," said Nadim Hossain, CEO and cofounder of BrightFunnel. "Ross is a formidable investor and startup advisor. His success as an entrepreneur, and early involvement with breakout companies such as Palantir and Facebook, is testament to the value he brings to BrightFunnel."
"I'm thrilled to join to help Nadim on the Board, as I believe BrightFunnel will be a truly category-defining company," said Ross Fubini. "BrightFunnel connects the dots for marketing teams, by helping them understand the value of every interaction in the customer journey."
With the appointment, the BrightFunnel Board of Directors now consists of Nadim Hossain, BrightFunnel CEO and cofounder; David Silverman, Managing Partner at Crosslink Capital, and Ross Fubini.
Background on Ross Fubini:
- Currently Founder and Managing Partner at XYZ Ventures
- Co-founded CubeTree, which was sold to SuccessFactors (SAP) in 2010
- Has worked as a venture capitalist with Kapor Capital and Canaan Partners
- Has worked closely with CEOs and leadership teams at Facebook, Palantir, LendingClub and Salesforce
- He is an investor in companies such as Optimizely, Radius Intelligence and Angellist
- Has held leadership roles at Symantec, Netscape and BEA Systems
- Holds a B.S. in engineering and art from Carnegie Mellon University
At BrightFunnel, we believe the key to understanding and accelerating revenue is orchestrating the right sales and marketing touches at the right time in the customer journey. That's why we've pioneered the Revenue Intelligence category: to make those complex decisions easy. With BrightFunnel, marketers gain insight into how every marketing activity influences a closed customer to show true impact on revenue. BrightFunnel is used by data-driven marketing teams such as those at Cloudera, MobileIron and Nimble Storage. www.brightfunnel.com
CONTACT: Dayna Rothman, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brightfunnel-appoints-ross-fubini-to-board-of-directors-300411850.html