HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois, Oct. 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears kicks off the holiday shopping season with exclusive offers for Shop Your Way members, more shopping conveniences including In-Vehicle Pickup, and a holiday campaign featuring Santa and his iconic sleigh.
"Sears first introduced Buy Online Pickup In-Store 14 years ago and changed the game. We continue to bring new services to our members that let them shop wherever and however they choose," said Joelle Maher, President and Chief Member Officer for Sears. "With so many great holiday gift ideas from a refrigerator to a sweater to a drill, our members will want to 'Bring the Sleigh'…and it better be a big one."
Sears thinks the joy of shopping should equal the joy of the season – and make shopping easier.
More for Members All Season:
- More Rewards – Beginning Nov. 1 and running through Jan. 2, Sears credit cardholders receive 10 percent back in points on the first $500 of each qualifying purchase with their Sears card, so filling the sleigh means more rewards for members. The offer is valid through Jan. 2, 2016, and reward points expire Jan. 30, 2016 (valid opt-in email required). Sears will announce more savings events and exclusive shopping opportunities for its Shop Your Way members later in the season.
- Updated Sears Mobile App –The Sears app lets shoppers find the right products faster and compare features, prices and user reviews; find deals, get eCoupons, and make the most of Shop Your Way points; make purchases, track orders, manage layaway, and access free shopping conveniences like Free Store Pickup and In-Vehicle Pickup.
- In-Vehicle Pickup, Return and Exchange in Five – Using the Sears app members can pick up, return or exchange their purchases for free – guaranteed in five minutes or less – without ever leaving their vehicle.
- Free Shipping – Sears offers free shipping and Shop Your Way Max members get two-day free shipping on qualifying online orders. Online shoppers can bypass shipping altogether – simply choose Free Store Pickup then swing by their local Sears where the order is ready in five minutes or less, guaranteed.
- Shopping Recaps – In consultative departments like appliances, members can request an email that recaps information they discussed with a Sears associate in-store and includes model numbers and other details. The member can pick up where they left off at their convenience later online.
- Anyone, Anywhere Pickup – Purchase gifts online and have friends or family pick them up at a local Sears or Kmart in a different city, for free.
- Expanded Free Store Pickup – An online/in-store collaboration that enables members to pick up sears.com or kmart.com orders at any of each other's stores – more than 1,700 locations nationwide.
- Reserve It – A timesaving service that allows members to reserve apparel items online for them to quickly try on in store.
- Meet With An Expert – Members shopping for home appliances can seamlessly take their online research into the store to get expertise from a knowledgeable home appliance associate.
Sears Holiday Hours on Thanksgiving and Black Friday:
- Open from 6 p.m. on Thurs., Nov. 26 to 2 a.m. Fri., Nov. 27
- Re-open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Fri., Nov. 27
*Sears stores in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine and Puerto Rico will not be open on Thanksgiving Day, per their respective state laws. Stores in Maine, Rhode Island and Massachusetts will open at 12:30 a.m. on Nov. 27. Puerto Rico stores will open at midnight on Nov. 27. In addition, stores in some jurisdictions may have different hours of operation if required by local law. Check local store hours by visiting sears.com/stores.
About Sears, Roebuck and Co.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), is a leading integrated retailer providing merchandise and related services and is part of Shop Your Way, a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com. Sears, Roebuck offers its wide range of home merchandise, apparel and automotive products and services through Sears-branded and affiliated full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. Sears, Roebuck also offers a variety of merchandise and services through sears.com, landsend.com and specialty catalogs. Sears, Roebuck offers consumers leading proprietary brands including Kenmore, Craftsman, and DieHard -- among the most trusted and preferred brands in the U.S. The company is the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 14 million service and installation calls made annually. For more information, visit the Sears, Roebuck website at www.sears.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation