DUBLIN, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bromine Market Review" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Bromine Market Review is an absolutely essential resource for anyone interested in the detailed information on the reviewed market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, this report combines, analyzes and presents all available data about Bromine in the all-in-one report issued in a coherent format.
In addition to the descriptive part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which give a true insight into the relevant national, regional and global markets of Bromine.
The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report represents a thorough study of Bromine, covering both global and regional markets.
- It aims to give a proper picture of the pertinent market, as well as its trends, perspectives and opportunities.
- It covers the present situation, historical background and future forecast of Bromine market.
- Comprehensive data showing Bromine production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided (both nationwide and worldwide).
- Each country's market overview covers the following: Bromine production in the country, major producers, Bromine consumption in the country market, Bromine trade in the country, Bromine prices.
- The report offers a 5 year outlook on the reviewed market, including Bromine market volume predictions and price trends.
Key Topics Covered:
1. World Bromine Market
2. North American Market Of Bromine
3. European Market Of Bromine
4. Asian Market Of Bromine
5. Middle East Market Of Bromine
6. Future Outlook (2012-2016)
For more information visit Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends
SOURCE Research and Markets