Brother 'Share Your Bigger Picture' Contest to Award $10K Small Business Grant
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., March 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Brother International Corporation, a premier provider of office printers and all-in-one machines for small businesses, has announced a contest to highlight the importance of 11"x17" all-in-one printing capabilities for small businesses. The "Share Your Bigger Picture" contest will seek out individuals across the country to share how they would use 11"x17" printing, copying, scanning and faxing capabilities in their day-to-day business. A $10,000 business grant will be awarded to the individual who submits the most relevant, creative and original entry about how the unique 11"x17" duplex printing and 11"x17" scan glass functionality will help users achieve the bigger picture. Enter the contest on www.shareyourbiggerpicture.com through March 29, 2011.
The "Share Your Bigger Picture" contest offers individuals an opportunity to win a $10,000 business grant or one of five weekly prize packs including a $500 Apple® gift card* and a Brother MFC-J6710DW inkjet all-in-one printer with 11"x17" capabilities. For more information on the contest, visit www.shareyourbiggerpicture.com.
"We know small business owners are constantly looking for innovative products that allow them to compete at their best in a demanding business environment," said John Wandishin , vice president of marketing, Brother International Corporation. "This contest will allow us to recognize a small business owner who does the best job of showing how our products can help to enhance his or her business."
The contest website also offers a chance to explore the Brother Professional Series machines in the "Explore 11"x17" section. The section will also include a Brother lineup comparison chart to show the difference between each Professional Series machine, an interactive page with videos showing how individuals can use 11"x17" capabilities to help achieve their bigger picture and some additional information on the various applications of 11"x17" machines.
The "Share Your Bigger Picture" contest will end at 11:59PM on March 29, 2011 and the $10,000 grand prize winner will be notified on March 31, 2011. Specific contest entry and prize fulfillment details are as follows:
- Comment to Win:
- Visit www.shareyourbiggerpicture.com and submit a comment in at least 25 words about how 11"x17" printing capabilities help individuals see the bigger picture. Each comment entered gives the participant a chance to win a weekly prize package and the $10,000 grand prize.
- A $10,000 grand prize winner will be selected from all posted comments at the completion of the contest based on the relevance, creativity and originality of the comment. All comments must be posted by March 29, 2011 at 11:59PM for entry. Winners will be notified through the supplied e-mail address on March 31, 2011 and will have seven days to respond to Brother and claim their prize.
- A random drawing will be held each Monday between February 28, 2011 and March 28, 2011 (five in total) to determine a prize package winner from each week's posted comments, which includes: a $500.00 Apple® Gift Card* and a Brother MFC-J6710DW printer. Winners will be notified through their supplied e-mail address and will have seven days to respond to Brother and claim their prize.
- Re-tweet to Win:
- Follow @BrotherUSA on Twitter and re-tweet the following message, "RT to win a $500 Apple gift card! See the Bigger Picture w 11 x 17 print from @BrotherUSA. Win a $10K #biz grant: http://bit.ly/gj24Rr #smb."
- A random drawing will be held of all re-tweeted entries on March 31, 2011 for one (1) of two (2) $500.00 Apple® Gift Cards*. Winners will be notified through Twitter and will have seven days to respond to Brother and claim their prize.
Each re-tweet and comment constitutes one prize entry. Participants can only enter one comment per day. See www.shareyourbiggerpicture.com for full terms and conditions of the contest.
The new Professional Series line of inkjet all-in-one machines from Brother offers owners powerful business printing machines with unique 11"x17" duplex printing and scan glass, allowing the machine to print, copy, scan, and fax up to 11"x17" documents. Brother is the first manufacturer to offer all four functionalities in this size at the $249-$349^ price point. The Brother Professional Series machines are currently available nationwide at office superstores, retailers, dealers and online resellers.
Brother International Corporation is one of the premier providers of products for the home, home office and office. The U.S. corporate office in Bridgewater, N. J., was established on April 21, 1954 and currently markets many industrial products, home appliances and business products manufactured by its parent company, Brother Industries, Ltd. of Nagoya, Japan.
These products include an award-winning line of Multi-Function Center® machines and printers. Brother also provides the number-one line of facsimile machines in the U.S. and is the leader in electronic labeling, with its full line of P-touch® Electronic Labeling Systems. For more information you can visit the website at www.brother.com.
NOTE: All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies.
EDITOR'S NOTE: Photography available upon request.
*Apple is not a participant or sponsor of this promotion.
^ Price may vary by retailer.
All registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies.
Working with you for a better environment
At Brother, our green initiative is simple. We strive to take responsibility, act respectfully and try to make a positive difference to help build a society where sustainable development can be achieved. We call this approach Brother Earth.
SOURCE Brother International Corporation
More by this Source
Brother Enforces P-Touch® Tape Cassette Patents
Apr 17, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.