Buffalo Announces Newly Extended Warranty Period
Three Year Warranty on AirStation™ Wireless Networking Solutions and Switches
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking and network and direct attached storage solutions, today announced a newly extended warranty period for all current AirStation™ wireless networking solutions and wired switches, increasing the warranty period from two to three years. All AirStation wireless networking products and wired switches purchased on or after December 1, 2011 will be covered by this new three-year warranty.
"This warranty upgrade is a reflection of our commitment to delivering high quality, high performance networking solutions," said Brian Verenkoff, director of product marketing and business development at Buffalo Technology. "Our customers can be confident in Buffalo's workmanship and leadership in the industry."
Buffalo's AirStation family of wireless networking solutions includes a lineup of class-leading Wireless-N routers, client adapters and extended range antennas. Designed to IEEE802.11n standard specifications, AirStation Wireless-N solutions offer single band transfer rates from 150 to 450 Mbps and concurrent 300 Mbps on dual band solutions for a combined total of up to 600 Mbps; great for Web surfing, HD multimedia streaming, gaming and more.
The following products are covered by this extended warranty period:
- AirStation™ HighPower N600 Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Router - WZR-HP-AG300H
- AirStation™ HighPower N450 Gigabit Wireless Router - WZR-HP-G450H
- AirStation™ HighPower N300 Gigabit Wireless Router - WZR-HP-G300NH
- AirStation™ HighPower N300 Wireless Router - WHR-HP-G300N
- AirStation™ HighPower N150 Wireless Router - WHR-HP-GN
- AirStation™ N300 Wireless Router - WHR-G300N
- AirStation™ N150 Wireless Router - WCR-GN
- AirStation™ HighPower N300 Compact USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter WLI-UC-G300HP
- AirStation™ HighPower N150 Compact USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter WLI-UC-GNHP
- AirStation™ N450 USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter WLI-UC-G450
- AirStation™ N300 Compact USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter WLI-UC-G300N
- AirStation™ N150 Ultra Compact USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter WLI-UC-GNM
- AirStation™ N300 Dual Band Wireless Ethernet Converter, Access Point & Bridge WLAE-AG300N
- AirStation™ N300 Dual Band Wireless Ethernet Converter WLI-TX4-AG300N
- 9 dBi High Gain Flat Antenna WLE-DA2
- 6 dBi High Gain Directional Antenna WLE-2DA
- Optional Antenna Connector WLE-RMC
Buffalo's multiport unmanaged switches provide a cost-effective, reliable way to quickly extend your network with plug and play installation.
Buffalo wireless networking solutions and unmanaged switches are available now and are backed by a limited three-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 US based technical support.
About Buffalo Technology
Buffalo Technology (USA), Inc., based in Austin, Texas, is a leading provider of award-winning networking, storage, and multimedia solutions for the home and small business environments as well as for system builders and integrators. With almost three decades of networking and computer peripheral experience, Buffalo has proven its commitment to delivering innovative, best-of-breed solutions that have put the company at the forefront of infrastructure technology. For more information about Buffalo Technology and its products, please visit www.buffalotech.com.
Buffalo, Inc. trademark statements. Buffalo is a trademark of Buffalo, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Buffalo Technology
More by this Source
Buffalo Launches New TeraStation 5000 WSS NAS Appliance Series
May 13, 2013, 09:00 ET
Buffalo Showcases Assortment Of Digital Life Solutions At CES
Jan 08, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.