LONDON, Sept. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Building thermal insulation market to reach USD 28.39 billion by 2021"
The market size of building thermal insulation, in terms of value, is projected to reach USD 28.39 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.50% between 2016 and 2021. The growing demand from major applications such as wall insulation and roof insulation is expected to drive the demand for building thermal insulation. The growing construction sector is significantly driving the demand for building thermal insulation.
"Roof insulation application to register the highest CAGR during forecast period"
The roof insulation application is expected to register the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021. The demand for building thermal insulation is increasing in roof insulation application for flat and pitched roof for both residential and commercial buildings. There are various kinds of roof insulating materials with different densities and thickness. Insulating material is chosen according to the roof's requirements and the climatic condition prevalent in the given area. In hot climatic regions, higher density insulating material is required to prevent overheating of the pitch roof.
"Asia-Pacific to be the fastest-growing market during forecast period"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing building thermal insulation market owing to various factors such as growing construction industry, increasing disposable income, and growing urbanization & industrialization. The building thermal insulation market in North America is also expected to grow significantly owing to mandates and government regulations imposed on insulation of new as well as the existing constructions.
Break-up of profiles of primary participants for the report
- By Company Type – Tier 1 – 37%, Tier 2 – 50%, and Tier 3 – 13%
- By Designation – C Level – 50%, Director Level – 31%, and Others – 19%
- By Region – North America – 28%, Western Europe – 24%, Central Europe – 17%, Asia-Pacific –14%, the Middle East & Africa – 10%, and South America – 7%
The report includes company profiles of major players and recent activities undertaken in the market such as new product launches, expansions, and acquisitions. Some of the major companies profiled in this report are Knauf Insulation (U.S.), Rockwool International A/S (Denmark), Johns Manville Inc. (U.S.), BASF SE (Germany), Owens Corning Corporation (U.S.), Paroc (Finland), Saint-Gobain (France), GAF (U.S.), Kingspan Group Plc (Ireland), and Beijing New Building Material (China).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (industry trends), supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the building thermal insulation market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on building thermal insulation offered by the top players in the global building thermal insulation market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the building thermal insulation market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for building thermal insulation across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global building thermal insulation market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global building thermal insulation market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2861540/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/building-thermal-insulation-market-by-material-application---global-trends--forecasts-to-2021-300330595.html