DENVER, June 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Buildshop Inc., creators of software that helps home construction pros bid, plan, and manage home building and remodeling projects, today announced the launch of its Professional Construction and Field Service management software.
Homeowners are spending record amounts of time and money on home improvement projects in recent years. Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) projects annual growth in home improvement and repair will continue to increase in 2017, with growth surpassing eight percent by the second quarter of 2017. Whether buoyed by a healthy economy or inspired by the latest home improvement series on HGTV, more homeowners than ever are looking for the right contractor to help them achieve the remodel or custom home of their dreams.
Buildshop connects contractors to homeowner, helping them showcase their business, network and collaborate with other professionals, and organize and manage their projects without the hassle of manual records, laborious spreadsheets, or cumbersome forms. For field service professionals, Buildshop offers affordable software for service companies of all types with features including dispatch, invoice, inventory, documents, photos, timesheet, vehicle tracking, mapping and more.
In addition, Buildshop is the only software on the market that connects builders, trade, and field service professionals with each other, with built in networking capabilities that help support more meaningful and robust collaboration. Find subcontractors, solicit additional advice or services from industry peers, and coordinate joint projects. Buildshop offers a suite of centralized tools, accessible on a variety of web and mobile platforms that allow professionals to network and control their projects from anywhere.
Get started with a free basic account, and upgrade to a full account for 1/3 the cost of leading competitors. Unlike other software that charge per number of projects, leaving contractors constantly deleting bids and proposals to make room for new ones, Buildshop offers unlimited projects, for unlimited subs and clients, at just $49.99/month per 2-user package. That means contractors can bid on as many projects as they like, with records of plans, estimates, and communications all centralized in one place. And when they win the bid, Buildshop is there with all the tools they need to manage, organize, and track the project to completion.
Premium Features, More Value
For Builders, Designers, Remodelers, Commercial Contractors, and Trade Professionals Buildshop offers a comprehensive suite of tools to manage, bid, and plan projects including:
- Attractive and accessible dashboard with comprehensive project overview and quick summaries
- Schedules, and to do lists to help manage every task and every timeline
- Easy organization for project ideas, sketches, and plans – create and organize image galleries, create lists, manage architectural plans
- Budgeting tools and expense trackers to forecast, log, and control spending, with purchase orders and invoicing tools built in and easy integration with QuickBooks and Xero
- Search and connect with other pros and subcontractors, get and compare quotes
- Manage contacts and bids
- Easy customer messaging and file sharing, automatically organized by project, company, and topic
- Selection tools to allow customer's easy overview of any customizable options offered including services and material.
- Order tracking and change notification, with notification and approval coordination with customers through mobile, tablet, or computer
- Share drawings, plans and documents with clients and subcontractors with easy to use annotation tools and drag and drop features and cloud access
- Team management tools including timesheets and project logs
- Manage vehicles, map routes, and track fuel
- Reports and warranty templates
- Marketing and targeting tools to help reach potential customers
For a full list of features and comparison of different Buildshop Software packages, visit https://buildshop.com/plans-and-pricing/
About Buildshop Inc.
Buildshop delivers a comprehensive and easy to use project management tools that help make remodeling and home building a breeze. With software designed for homeowners, professionals, and field service companies, Buildshop offers software options that fit every budget and every need. Buildshop works to make building and remodeling easy for everyone involved, guiding homeowners through the process and helping professional track, manage, and communicate with customers in the easiest way. For more information, visit https://buildshop.com.
Media contact: Lisa Wang, email@example.com, 1-888-317-4687 ext. 703
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/buildshop-makes-life-easier-for-builders-trade-and-field-service-pros-300467050.html
SOURCE Buildshop Inc.