SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Less than 48 hours after winning the 2016 DeveloperWeek award for "Best API Infrastructure Technology," Built.io Flow unveils groundbreaking new features for its integration platform Built.io Flow:
- Built.io Flow Mobile App for on-the-go Integration: A mobile app for iPhone and Android that allows users to view and execute workflows, as well as receive results from automated business processes directly on their mobile device. The Built.io Flow Mobile App provides a personal mobile endpoint that users can embed into any workflow to trigger actions on the fly.
- Realtime API Listener: Built.io Flow already featured support for Triggers and Webhooks, which allow for events in one system to cause an action in another system. The Realtime API Listener takes this a step further by directly plugging into SaaS applications that provide true, realtime capabilities, such as Slack and PubNub.
- Collaboration Bots: Automation is particularly powerful when it is easily accessible within a user's day-to-day tools. With Collaboration Bots, Built.io Flow extends enterprise collaboration tools – such as Cisco Spark or Slack – and embeds the ability to trigger workflows and aggregate data within the context of a conversation. For example, as users coordinate a team meeting, they can automatically book an available conference room, set up a conference call dial-in, book participants' calendars, even use a service like IBM Watson to discover and share relevant background reading material.
- Enterprise Gateway: Transitioning from beta to general availability, the Enterprise Gateway allows companies to securely connect systems and software in their datacenter to the cloud. Normally, it is difficult for a cloud-based service to connect to legacy backend systems behind a firewall. The Built.io Flow Enterprise Gateway enables secure communication between such on-premises systems and the cloud. It is IT-friendly by conforming to existing security policies.
- User Experience Upgrades: A significantly improved UI with performance upgrades resulting in 4X faster response times, as well as a host of new and souped-up developer tools.
Since the general announcement, Built.io has added over 400 integrations to Built.io Flow's library, enabling drag-and-drop automation for services ranging from enterprise cloud software to IoT. The new integrations fall into three categories:
- Cloud-based Business Software: Cisco Spark and Tropo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Jive, Slack, JIRA, Twilio, Drip, Mixpanel, Zendesk
- Developer and DevOps Tools: MongoDB, Pingdom, GitHub, PubNub, Docker, PagerDuty
- API-enabled IoT and Consumer Services: Fitbit, Nest, Uber, Stripe, Pinterest
"Agriculture and food production has distinct integration challenges with multiple generations of disparate systems running in their own silos," said Sanjay Dayal, CTO and Co-Founder at Agralogics. "Built.io Flow for the first time makes robust, enterprise scale integration available to millions of small, medium and enterprise businesses. Its ease of use and out of the box integration helped us accomplish in weeks what normally takes months. Needless to say we are very impressed with the technology."
"Built.io Flow use cases span everyday connections – such as integrations between CRM and Marketing Automation – all the way to connected airports, stadiums, malls, cars and smart cities," said Matthew Baier, COO of Built.io. "We've seen thousands of new signups since the beginning of the year and are partnering with some of the industry's largest integrators, as well as the most innovative digital agencies, to change the world through automation."
About Built.io Flow
Built.io Flow is Built.io's award winning Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) that enables any developer to create business value through integration. By connecting sensors, devices, systems and applications across mobile, web and IoT, Built.io Flow allows organizations to easily create sophisticated workflows that automate complex business processes and deliver critical data to the right place at the right time.
Built.io is changing the world by connecting and automating everything. Built.io's technology is trusted by game-changing startups, leading Fortune 500 companies and governments around the world to provide a new generation of digital experiences. With Built.io Flow, the award winning integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS), organizations can quickly unify all of their disparate systems to boost efficiencies and accelerate innovation; Built.io Backend, the leading enterprise mobile Backend-as-a-Service (mBaaS), accelerates mobile and IoT application development; Built.io Contentstack, the API-driven, headless Content-Management-as-a-Service delivers content across all channels. Learn more at www.built.io.