Bulbs.com announces its Hassle-Free Leasing Program Customers can conveniently purchase LED (Light-Emitting Diodes) products with no capital investment.
WORCESTER, Mass., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulbs.com, one of the largest online distributors of replacement lighting is launching its Hassle-Free Leasing Program, a convenient purchase option that helps customers preserve cash flow and free up investment capital. The leasing program is the second purchase program that Bulbs.com introduced this year to help make energy efficient lighting more accessible for its customers. Two months ago it launched BUY 'N' TRY, its risk-free program that allows commercial customers to test one or a few top-quality LEDs (Light-Emitting Diodes) before investing in many.
"Bulbs.com is committed to providing the most efficient and comprehensive purchase options for our customers, which now includes its Hassle-Free Leasing Program making it easier than ever to switch to energy efficient LED lighting," says Robert Kernweis, VP of Sales and Marketing. The Hassle-Free Leasing Program features national coverage for purchases starting at $5,000. Most approvals are managed in 24-48 hrs. The new Hassle-Free Leasing Program offers the following benefits:
- Preservation of cash flow – Most lease payments are more than offset from the energy cost savings generated by LED efficient lighting.
- Conservation of capital - Leasing doesn't require the cash outlay for an equipment purchase and can be used to overcome budget limitations. Existing cash positions and lines of credit remain free and liquid for other working capital needs that have higher ROE and or ROA metrics.
- Convenience and speed - A lease transaction can be executed and completed in less time than traditional financing alternatives.
- Tax advantages - A lease can be structured either on or off balance sheet. As an expense, lease payments reduce tax liability and can be structured to qualify as an operating lease under FASB 13 for financial reporting purposes. The choice depends on your accounting objectives.
- Improved return on assets - Operating leases often have a positive effect on ROA and ROE as equipment and project costs are paid for in "cheaper" future dollars.
Here is how the program works:
- Call 888-455-2800 to speak with a Bulbs.com certified Lighting Specialist who will help you select the right LED solution for your business.
- The certified Lighting Specialist will quote monthly lease payment options to best suit your needs and help you complete the simple 1-page lease application.
- Once approved (usually in 24-48hrs.) you simply sign the lease agreement and the products will be shipped to your location.
Bulbs.com has taken the risk out of the LED purchase and encourages all of its customers to seriously consider the benefits of switching to energy efficient LED lighting. To learn more about the details of the Hassle-Free Leasing Program please visit Bulbs.com/leasing or call a certified Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800.
Bulbs.com, headquartered in Worcester, Mass., is a leading online lighting supplier. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 125,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 locations. For more information, visit www.Bulbs.com.