BOSTON, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Bulbs.com, one of the largest online distributors of replacement lighting products is now carrying RemPhos TOTAL TUBE G2® LED T8 Retrofits.
Bulbs.com is pleased to announce that it is currently stocking the new Total Tube G2 T8 Retrofit LED from RemPhos Technologies. An innovative LED Plug & Play replacement solution for fluorescent linear lighting that can be used with a compatible ballast or run directly off line voltage (120-277V AC).
Consultants from MIT and Harvard pushed Remphos Technologies to develop a TLED with the features that its TOTAL TUBE G2T8 offers. The key component is its patent-pending SMARTSENSE® intelligent switching system, which provides the safest possible installation that prevents the risk of electricity flowing from one end of the tube to the other before all 4 switches are pressed in the socket. The switch also prevents "socket to lamp pin" electrical arcing and its fused thermal protection prevents any overheating.
- RemPhos TOTAL TUBE G2® is the safest and most efficient LED ballast bypass solution for retrofit linear fluorescents.
- It will operate safely and efficiently with the existing FL ballast or safely and efficiently bypassing the FL ballast. If the old ballast does burn out, the user can wire the existing sockets to line voltage, quickly and easily (due to double sided, shunted or non-shunted socket compatibility).
- RemPhos offers a 7 year warranty, the longest in the industry for a LED T8 replacement lamp.
- Light is emitted >240° through a diffused lens cover to provide direct, glare-free and completely uniform illumination (you will not see any LED spots). The light is directed to the ground as efficiently as possible while still providing some up light. It delivers over 140 lumens per watt.
- Remphos provides easy plug and play installation with increased efficiency and maintenance savings.
- The TOTAL TUBE G2® is approved for use in completely enclosed fixtures, strips, wraps, vapor tights, and troffers.
The SMARTSENSE-TLED® Switch is an amazing development in intelligent electrical & mechanical safety designed to allow the LED tube to be installed into a fixture wired for double sided line voltage power. Wiring the fixture to double sided line voltage power (opposed to single sided) ensures that if maintenance personnel ever attempts to reinstall a fluorescent lamp into the sockets wired for line voltage, the fluorescent lamp will simply not illuminate.
Risk Free Purchase
Bulbs.com makes the energy efficient product selection even easier for commercial customers with its exclusive "BUY N TRY" program that lets customers try out a few of the LED lamps risk free before committing to a larger order. To learn more about the "Buy N Try" program call a certified Lighting Specialist at 1.888.455.2800.
Bulbs.com, headquartered in Worcester, MA, is a leading online lighting supplier. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 135,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 locations in the hospitality, retail, property-management, healthcare, manufacturing and municipal sectors. For more information, visit Bulbs.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bulbscom-now-stocking-remphos-total-tube-g2-led-t8-retrofits-300343411.html