PUNE, India, January 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
New market research titled "Burkitt Lymphoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" offers an overview of the Burkitt Lymphoma's therapeutic pipeline and comprehensive information with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Burkitt Lymphoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Company Profiles discussed in this report includes AbbVie Inc., AmpliMed Corporation, Arvinas, Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Immunomedics, Inc., Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc., Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Seattle Genetics, Inc. and Theravectys SA. Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Burkitt Lymphoma with 24 market data tables and 14 figures, spread across 108 pages is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/459953-burkitt-lymphoma-pipeline-review-h2-2015.html .
Drugs Profiles discussed in this report includes 19-3s, 20-3s, alisertib, ARV-825, AZD-6738, denintuzumab mafodotin, E1-3s, ibrutinib, imexon, ixazomib citrate, Monoclonal Antibody Conjugated to Target CD20 for Leukemia and Burkitt Lymphoma, selinexor, SH-7129, SH-7133, SH-7139, Small Molecules to Inhibit BET for Cancer, Vaccine for EBV Associated Cancer and Burkitt Lymphoma.
Scope of this report: The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Burkitt Lymphoma and reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities. The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Burkitt Lymphoma and enlists all their major and minor projects summarizing all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects. A review of the Burkitt Lymphoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources and pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects, coverage of the Burkitt Lymphoma pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type and latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products.
Order a Purchase copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=459953 .
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Burkitt Lymphoma
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Burkitt Lymphoma pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on Pharmaceuticals market and overall healthcare industry at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/healthcare/ .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Not limited to any one industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013
+ 1 888 391 5441
Connect With Us on:
Twitter: https: //twitter.com/marketsreports
G+ / Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/111656568937629536321/posts