BELLEVUE, Wash., Dec. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten is on a mission to cure "boring business bio syndrome" for aspiring experts, authors, and independent business professionals who are serious about attracting new business in the New Year. Juetten says, "Armed with a healthier bio for client attraction, business owners everywhere can be ready for opportunity when it knocks and be in stronger position to grow their business results with the right clients."
To accelerate success, Juetten is offering a new gift booklet entitled "Heal Your Boring Business Bio to Attract Clients Now – The Bio Doc Shows You How" to those who visit http://makeovers.authenticvisibility.com/ between now and December 31, 2013.
Juetten says most bio blunders can be healed fast. She offers five quick tips to bring in the relief:
1) Don't try to be all things to all people. For example, a financial planner who helps busy career professionals take care of their money so they can have more time to do what they love is going to attract more clients than the planner who says she serves everyone or no one in particular.
2) Don't bury the lead. Don't start with your long and winding journey to finally arrive at this work you do and then mention who you serve and how they can engage in the fourth paragraph. Lead with compelling results clients welcome first for better client attraction.
3) Put clothes on that emperor. Some business owners describe themselves in lofty terms without providing proof of their claims. Juetten says, "Specifics are terrific." Don't claim to be a best-selling author if you've only sold ten books, and seven of them are to family and friends.
4) Don't underestimate the value of a sassy sound bite. Personality packs a punch, and it can be persuasive and powerful for attracting perfect clients. For example, 'Investing should be like watching paint dry. If you are getting an adrenaline rush, you are doing something wrong' is an example that will be appealing to a specific group of clients that appreciates a drama-free investment philosophy.
5) Offer a call to action. If you want your client to call to request an appointment, display the phone number on the website home page to make it easy for the client to call.
Juetten has guided thousands of entrepreneurs to upgrade their bios for client attraction since the 2009 debut of her book -- Bye-Bye Boring Bio. She is an engaging trainer who leads the popular and well-reviewed Get Your Client Attracting Story Done workshop live and by webinar. Her perspectives about guiding business owners to get seen, heard, celebrated and compensated for their expert status have been showcased on Bloomberg Businessweek, Fox News, the American City Business Journals, and NPR.
About Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten:
Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten is well known as the "go to" expert for helping aspiring experts – authors, coaches, consultants, and content experts — transform their boring business bios from wallpaper to wow to attract clients now. Appreciated by clients around the world as a word wizard and storyteller, Nancy shows mission-driven experts how to get seen, heard, celebrated, and COMPEN$ATED for the expert status they own today and to do so in their own best way. To contact Juetten for interviews or book her to lead the Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Workshop live or virtually for upcoming conferences and events, call 425-641-5214 or Email.
Read more news from Nancy Juetten.
SOURCE Nancy Juetten