Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten Shares Tips to Write Bios to Attract Clients Now
BELLEVUE, Wash., Jan. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Writing a client-attracting bio can be a time-consuming challenge that keeps many self-employed business owners, authors, coaches, and speakers feeling frustrated and stuck. They want "bio pride" but continue to suffer from "bio cringe."
"There is a story-struggle and message-muddle epidemic in force that needs relief now," says Bye-Bye Boring Bio Author and Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten. "Let the healing for boring business bios begin because 'The Bio Doc' is in."
Juetten offers tips to make a powerful first impression with well-chosen words quickly:
- Define the priority. Cater the message to serve the need at hand – client attraction, media interviews, or speaking engagements. Juetten says that one-size bios do not suit all situations.
- Lead with the role that has the greatest potential to attract clients now. "Author/Speaker/Coach is a list of roles as opposed to an intoxicating message about results that a reader can't wait to learn more about," Juetten explains.
- Reflect on the who, the how and the wow. Specify the ideal client and the compelling result the client can expect to welcome to invite an easy YES decision.
- Identify the specific, terrific results for clients in crystal clear terms. "Readers need to know that relief or compelling benefits are within reach with you as their service provider, and be willing to invest," Juetten says.
- Add personality. "What quick stories or sound bites can you share?" Juetten suggests. "People hire me for my head, pay me for my heart, and trust me most when I use both," is an example from Steve Juetten, Certified Financial Planner. It sets the tone to create a relationship and invites clients to lean in to learn more."
- "Content over Cute" is a good rule of thumb. Name and claim geography and expertise – such as 'Fee-only financial planner, Bellevue, WA.' Then, it is easy for clients searching for that expertise to find, call, and do business," Juetten says.
Juetten offers two gifts to guide frustrated bio writers to get help to make their stories more client-attracting now.
- The Heal Your Boring Business Bio for Client Attraction Now – The Bio Doc Offers Tips and Story Makeovers to Show You How gift booklet
- An "all of the help – none of the hype" webinar that guides viewers to write their clients attracting stories fast and kick self-doubt to the curb, too
Juetten's next Get Your Client Attracting Story Done Worldwide Virtual Workshop takes place January 22, 2014 from noon – 3 p.m. Pacific. This is a 3-hour working session that guides authors, experts, and speakers to get their client-attracting stories done with Juetten's expert help. Everyone who enrolls receives a bring-a-buddy email invitation within 24 hours. Participants receive a digital copy of Juetten's popular Bye-Bye Boring Bio workbook, practical tools to build online and offline business buzz, and useful handouts to guide the experience and the results. They can also attend a two-hour "Bio Doc is In" follow-up call on January 29, 2014 from noon – 2 p.m. Pacific to get even more expert help.
Juetten suggests, "Get together with a colleague, fellow independent business professional, or 'storytelling buddy.' Share the modest $197 fee for the support and resources. Together from your home or office with my support, you can collaborate and get to the essence of your best client-attracting stories in time for a great 2014."
About Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten and Bye-Bye Boring Bio:
Since September 8, 2009, Bye-Bye Boring Bio creator and Business Bio Expert Nancy Juetten has spoken to thousands of business owners through radio interviews, teleseminars, and workshops about how to upgrade their bios to attract clients, speaking gigs, and media interviews. Satisfied clients from Boston to Florida and Austria to New Zealand report reaching more clients and inviting new engagements as a result of the bios they write with Bye-Bye Boring Bio and training as their resources of choice. To register for the January 22 virtual workshop, visit www.byebyeboringbio.com. To book Juetten to present this workshop live or by webinar for associations, conventions, and conferences, or to make volume purchases of Bye-Bye Boring Bio at significant savings, call 425-641-5214 or send an Email.
SOURCE Nancy Juetten