ATLANTA, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Expecting just more of the usual – chocolates and flowers – this weekend? Next week you can treat yourself the Mother's Day gift you really wanted. On May 13, the new LG Stylo 2, the perfect smartphone for the media-loving mom on the go arrives at Cricket Wireless stores and online for $169.99.
Mom, what you're going to love about on this phone . . .
- Its 5.7" HD Display: You can take a well-deserved break and catch a movie or two on your favorite streaming service on its large HD screen. The Stylo 2 is the perfect size for watching videos and movies, and still just right size for your hand, purse or pocket.
- Built-in stylus with Pen Pop and Screen-off Memo: Don't have time to fumble with the keyboard? Pull out the built in stylus pen and quickly pick from a set of easy note-taking apps. Or, in a pinch, instantly jot down your brilliant ideas without even turning on the screen. Just grab the stylus pen and begin writing! #neverloseathought
- Great for Multitasking: For the juggler in you, the Stylo 2 Dual WindowTM splits the screen in half to help you manage two apps at once. Plus, with the rear volume and power keys, and split or one-side keyboard options, you can operate the phone with one hand, leaving the other hand free for something else – like unpacking groceries or fixing Jr.'s boo-boo.
- Cool Sleek Design: Whether you are off to work, at the park with the kids, or dressed for date night, you're going to look stylish with the sleek, silver Stylo 2.
And if you missed the opportunity to get Mom something cool, here's your chance to make it up:
- Upgrade mom without breaking the bank – get her a smartphone with premium features at an affordable price of $169.99. While you're at it, get one for yourself, too.
- Give yourself peace of mind with the Stylo 2's long lasting battery and power-saving mode, knowing that mom can always stay connected.
- Give mom peace of mind knowing that Cricket's network has more 4G LTE coverage than T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Sprint, or Boost.
For a limited time, customers who switch to Cricket get a $50 bill credit (with an additional $50 bill credit for those who switch from T-Mobile)1 – it's a great time to switch for customers who are thinking about leaving their carriers.
About the Cricket Wireless
Cricket is bringing consumers more value with a simple, friendly, and reliable nationwide wireless experience with no annual contract. The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 317 million people;* easy and affordable plans prices that include monthly taxes and fees; and a great selection of phones customers love. Cricket, Something to Smile About. To check out the new Cricket or find a store near you, visit www.cricketwireless.com. And connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cricketnation and Twitter at www.twitter.com/cricketnation.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Coverage not available everywhere. © 2016 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
1 Limited time offers. Req porting number, activ. on qual. plan (min $40/mo) & two service payments within 45 days. Credit received w/in 60. Max credit for T-Mobile customers is $100. Activation Fee: up to $25. Taxes, fees, charges & restrictions apply. Offers subj. to change. See store for offers details.
*Based on domestic coverage. Compatible device required. Coverage not available everywhere.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/busy-video-loving-moms-will-love-the-new-lg-stylo-2-300262302.html
SOURCE Cricket Wireless