C1 Bank Launches C1 Bank Mobile Application
Free mobile banking app gives clients quick account access and mobile deposits
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- C1 Bank announced today the launch of C1 Bank Mobile for personal banking clients who use iPhone and Android devices. The app provides a secure service for banking on-the-go and allows users to access account information anywhere, anytime.
Once clients have enrolled in online banking, they will have access to a wide range of services via their mobile phone.
C1 Bank Mobile Features
- Check current balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay ebills
- Transfer Person-to-Person payments
- Deposit checks via smartphone camera
- Find nearby C1 Bank Banking Centers and ATM's
"We want to make banking with C1 Bank as easy and convenient as possible for our clients," said C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess. "We live in a highly mobile world, and we have worked tirelessly to develop a superior mobile application that will provide our clients with the ability to check their balances and facilitate everyday banking transactions directly from their mobile device whenever, wherever they are."
About C1 Bank: C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 21 locations in Tampa Bay, a loan production office in Miami and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl and a Corporate Partner of the Miami HEAT.
C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, includes 30 years fixed, jumbo, NRA and portfolio loan products, all approved with quick local decision making
- Business loans and commercial real estate loans, up to $23 million, to assist local businesses grow
- Small Business Administration loans, up to $5 million – C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region's top SBA lenders
- Emerald Banking is dedicated a team of bankers who serve physicians, lawyers, accountants and other professionals
- Association and Treasury Services - providing lockbox services to condominium associations and other businesses in need of sophisticated treasury management solutions
SOURCE C1 Bank
More by this Source
C1 Bank Receives 2013 Florida Fast 100 Award
Oct 01, 2013, 09:22 ET
C1 Bank Makes $419 million in New Loans During 2013
Jan 27, 2014, 07:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.