LONDON, Jan. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "The C4ISR market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.38%"
The command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (C4ISR) market is estimated to be valued at USD 93.80 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 110.78 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 3.38% from 2016 to 2021. In the military arena, C4ISR combines all the systems that allow military commanders to understand their operational environment, identify mission critical factors, and control their assets. Information quality is crucial because the entire C4ISR process depends on correctly perceiving the military situation and in creating a common perception across all users.
"Intelligence segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the C4ISR market"
The intelligence segment in C4ISR market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Intelligence acts as a force-multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness to armed forces and is the greatest attribute to militaries wielding such platforms as manned, maritime surveillance aircraft, and unmanned aerial systems. Surveillance & reconnaissance is the second fastest-growing segment in the C4ISR market, by application.
"North American region holds a dominant market share in the C4ISR market"
North America dominates the C4ISR market, by region. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada. North American C4ISR market is mainly driven by the U.S. army's overseas missions and the need to safeguard homeland security. To shorten mission cycle time and to reduce the number of casualties, the countries in North America are investing in C4ISR systems.
Break-up of profile of primary participants for this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation – C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region – North America - 45%, Europe – 20%, Asia-Pacific – 30%, RoW – 5%
Key players profiled in the C4ISR market report include Lockheed Martin Corporation (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.), BAE Systems (U.K.), and Northrop Grumman Corporation (U.S.), among others.
Reasons to buy the report:
From an insight perspective, the C4ISR market report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis, market share analysis of top players and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The aviation analytics market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on C4ISR equipment offered by the top 10 market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3990251/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/c4isr-market-by-platform-application-component-and-region---forecast-to-2021-300388692.html