ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- World-renowned casino and hotel brand Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is pleased to announce a spectacular lineup of talent taking over the Atlantic City Boardwalk this summer. Music icons, celebrity chefs and comedic production-shows are just a few of the personalities visiting Caesars' four properties - Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's and Showboat, throughout the season.
"Atlantic City and the Jersey Shore are eager to get summer underway and welcome back our visitors and fans to truly enjoy the Entertainment Capital of the East that means so much to our region," said Jason Spencer, Eastern Divisional Vice President of Entertainment, Nightlife and Lifestyle for Caesars Entertainment. "We bolstered our 2013 entertainment offering with some familiar faces, like Mary J. Blige, DJ Pauly D, the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival and added, arguably the world's biggest musical artist in Beyonce Knowles-Carter."
The current summer 2013 event calendar includes:
- Mary J. Blige, Memorial Day Weekend, May 25 – 26: Caesars Atlantic City kicks off Memorial Day weekend by hosting R&B queen Mary J. Blige for a two-day concert series at The Circus Maximus Theater.
- DJ Pauly D, June 22: The Jersey Shore's notorious resident DJ hits the turn tables as he returns to the award winning nightclub at Harrah's Resort, The Pool After Dark.
- Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival, July 25 – July 28: The fifth annual culinary delight returns to Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's and Showboat Atlantic City with award-winning chefs Robert Irvine, Rocco DiSpirito and The Neelys. The 2013 festival includes outstanding events, such as The Grand Market, a tasting bazaar with food and drink for every palate, a BBQ festival and a beach soiree.
- I Love Lucy Live On Stage, July 17 – 25 & July 28 – August 4: Visit Harrah's Resort Concert Venue to catch this live performance and interactive musical comedy adapted from the classic TV sitcom featuring America's favorite 1950's couple.
- Beyonce, July 26: Mrs. Carter stops by Boardwalk Hall to perform her Grammy award-winning hits and show off her signature moves.
- Donny & Marie, July 29 – August 11: Beginning July 29, Atlantic City welcomes the iconic singing duo at The Circus Maximus Theater at Caesars.
- Blue Man Group at Circus Maximus Theater, August 22 – 30: The legendary group known for their hilarious comedic skits and musical jams takes the stage at Caesars for a one week series.
- Bally's Bikini Beach Bar: Join Fuel (June 14), Howie Day (July 19) and Sugar Hill Gang (July 27) on the beach for fun in the sun and live music.
For more information on the Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City 2013 summer schedule and accommodation packages visit www.totalatlanticcity.com. Tickets, which vary in pricing, are on sale now and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com. Additional events may be confirmed.
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City