Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City says "So Long To Sandy And Hello To Employees And Visitors" Atlantic City Welcomes Everyone Back to the Beautiful Beaches and Boardwalk of Atlantic City, NJ
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., Nov. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City, the region's leading casino, entertainment & resort company, whose portfolio includes Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's, Showboat and the Atlantic City Country Club, officially opened its doors following Hurricane Sandy.
"We have an amazing community along the Jersey Shoreline and on behalf of Caesars Entertainment, I would like to humbly thank each and every person who helped us get Atlantic City back up and running," said Don Marrandino, Eastern Division President for Caesars Entertainment. "We need to get our communities up on their feet and there's no better way to do this than to get our employees back to work and allow our visitors to once again enjoy the famed Boardwalk. We encourage everyone who has cabin fever following the storm to come down to the shore – businesses are open and we look forward to welcoming our valued guests and customers throughout the weekend."
Marrandino continued, "We have some really high profile events and fundraisers in the works that will lend much needed relief to those individuals and families affected by this tragedy and serve our immediate community."
At 2pm today, Caesars, Harrah's Resort, Bally's, and Showboat opened their doors, offering hotel guests the option of booking rooms at rates starting at $79; all rates are based upon availability. Additionally, Caesars Entertainment properties will waive all parking fees associated with their garages and offer complimentary parking.
- Morton's and Mia, are open for dinner this evening. Additionally, casual dining outlet Cafe Tazza is open as well. All remaining restaurants and cafe's return to their normal hours of operation beginning Saturday, November 3rd, except for Atlantic Grill and Kwi.
- Toga Bar is currently opened and will feature DJ Micah & Dancers from 10pm – 2am, on Saturday, November 3rd.
- Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers performance slated for November 2nd will be rescheduled.
- Harrah's Resort:
- McCormick & Schmick's, Bill's Bar and Burger, Cafe Tazza, Taste of the Shore and the Poker Bar are currently open.
- The Bar at The Pool will be open from 11am – 6pm on Saturday, November 3rd and from 8am – 6pm on Sunday. Eden Lounge will also open on Saturday, with performances by Jeremiah Hunter from 9:15pm – 12:45am and DJ RJ from 10pm – 2am.
- Engelbert Humperdinck's November 3rd show will be rescheduled to December 15th, 2012, while DJ Pauly D's November 3rd performance at The Pool After Dark will be postponed.
- 6ix A Bistro, Lobby Bar, Wild About Wings, Taste of the Shore, Harry's Oyster Bar, Nanking Asian Fusion are currently open. All restaurants go back to normal hours of operation on Saturday, November 3rd, except for Arturo's and the Diamond Club.
- Wild Wild West's Mountain Bar opens on Saturday, November 3rd, and will feature DJ Cool Jon Sprang from 9pm – 3am, as well as the Vixens from 10pm – 2am.
- "Legends in Concert" will be closed until November 6th and all performances before that point will be postponed.
- Crossroads at the House of Blues Restaurant, Earl of Sandwich, Johnny Rockets, Starbuck's, and 12 Bar are currently open. All restaurants go back to normal hours of operation on Saturday, November 3rd, except for Casa di Napoli.
- Gary Allan's November 2nd show will be rescheduled to March 29, 2013.
- Atlantic City Country Club
- The golf course is currently open for play and through the weekend, with golf rates as low as $45.
- The Tap Room Grill is open for lunch and dinner beginning on Saturday, November 3rd
- Total Rewards:
- Monopoly Millionaire promotion has been rescheduled to launch on November 11th.
For more information on updated hours of operation for all Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City casino and resorts, please visit:
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City