CafeX Communications to Showcase Fusion Live Assist™ at Enterprise Connect 2014 Selected as finalist for Best of Enterprise Connect, Fusion Live Assist embeds live video and more within mobile and web apps to revolutionize customer interaction solutions
NEW YORK, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CafeX, a leading provider of real-time customer engagement solutions and software, announced that it will demonstrate its revolutionary Fusion Live Assist™ customer interaction solution at Enterprise Connect 2014. The event, regarded as the premier conference for communications technology providers, will take place March 17 through 20 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando Florida. CafeX will be located at booth #1524 throughout the exhibition.
A finalist for this year's Best of Enterprise Connect competition, Fusion Live Assist enables customers to interact with enterprise personnel using high-definition video, screen sharing, co-browsing and more directly from company websites and mobile applications. Businesses can deliver omni-channel customer contact solutions that improve loyalty and maximize agent efficiency while leveraging incumbent technology investments.
CafeX Fusion Live Assist Highlights
- Users can contact enterprise agents via one-way or two-way high-definition video and voice with a single click from web and mobile applications
- Users can share application screens from their tablet, smartphone or browser and allow remote control by an expert
- Advisors can draw on users' screens and push documents, files, videos and other content
- Agents can generate a unique URL and send it to users to launch live assist sessions
- Users can request a callback, bypass IVR menus with context-based routing, view IVR menus visually and access other existing contact center features from mobile and web apps
- Two lines of code to implement Live Assist within iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Support for major browser vendors with no plugin required for Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox
- Support for both VP8 and H.264 video codecs to minimize transcoding and ensure scalability
- Dr. E. Brent Kelly, principal analyst and consultant, KelCor
"CafeX has created a simple software development toolkit that allows programmers to add WebRTC-based voice and video to mobile or web apps —without plugins. Amazon opened the door to live mobile customer service with its 'Mayday' button last year, and CafeX is expanding this trend by providing a platform that can enable live assist capabilities for a wide array of applications and use cases in apps developed for Android, iOS, and soon Windows mobile devices as well as for the four popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari. This kind of omni-channel customer engagement is changing the customer interaction landscape."
- Kris Hopkins, senior vice president of product management and strategy, CafeX Communications
"With two lines of code, Fusion Live Assist transforms nearly any web or mobile app into a real-time communication portal. There is no need for users to leave the application, download a plugin or launch a separate communications client. With positive feedback from customers, industry thought leaders and the Best of Enterprise Connect selection committee, Live Assist will engender customer loyalty, deliver personalized interactions and expedite issue resolution online. We are looking forward to an exciting week at Enterprise Connect as we showcase Live Assist. Live Assist will substantially improve the face of customer interactions."
About CafeX Communications
CafeX is a leading provider of real-time customer engagement solutions. CafeX software for WebRTC and mobile B2C collaboration seamlessly connects customers to businesses from within mobile and web applications. Powerful developer toolkits and server components embed existing enterprise communications within applications on smartphones, tablets and desktops, enabling businesses to deliver omni-channel experiences characterized by consistent, integrated and personalized customer engagement across multiple interaction channels. For more information about CafeX please visit www.cafex.com.
About Enterprise Connect®
Enterprise Connect® is the leading conference and exhibition in North America for enterprise communications and collaboration systems, software and services. Enterprise Connect® brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry's suppliers, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications and collaboration networks. Enterprise Connect® owns and produces No Jitter, (http://www.nojitter.com/), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, a Webinar Series and Virtual Events. For more information, visit http://enterpriseconnect.com/.
VP Marketing & Partner Development
+1 (646) 351-0054
+1 (515) 708-1296