COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., July 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) – the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – presents the Call Center Demo and Conference in Atlanta, October 21-23, 2013. The 2013 theme is "Managing Complexity in Today's Multi-Channel Contact Center." More information can be found at (http://www.icmi.com/CCDEMO).
Highlighted People-Focused Session
Call Center Demo attendees will have an opportunity to learn from award-winning agents and supervisors in what will surely be a highly attended session. Speakers will discuss what really motivates agents and supervisors, what inspired them to rise above mediocrity, how they preferred to be coached and mentored, and what they wanted in a supervisor or leader. This interactive discussion will provide the needed insight to help managers and supervisor inspire their staff to greatness.
- Justin Robbins, Manager of Training and Development with ICMI
- Brooks Webb, Manager of the Premier Support team at iContact. His team handles all second level support inquiries including Top Level Managed Accounts.
- Noe Vazquez, Bilingual CSA on Customer Solutions Team with North American Bancard. He was named ICMI's Global Call Center Agent of the Year for 2013 and awarded Employee of the Month eight times in 2012.
Other People-Focused Sessions with actionable strategies and best practices:
- Staff Up! 10 Ways to Speed up the Hiring and Training Process
- Five-Step Coaching Process for Motivating Your Employees – Bring Your Challenges and Leave with Solutions!
- How to Make Your Work-at-Home Program Work
Gold Sponsors: InContact, LiveOps, and USAN
Sterling Sponsors: Five9, TantaComm, VoltDelta, and Voxeo
InContact, LiveOps, USAN, TantaComm, VoltDelta, Five9, Voxeo, 8x8 Inc., ADTECH Global, CallCopy, Castel Communications, Customer Relationship Metrics, Interactive Intelligence, Intradiem, iQor, Jones/NCTI, Pipkins, Presence Technology, PTP, TCN, tcp, WFMSG and White Pages Pro. A complete list of exhibitors can be found here.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, certification, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. For more information, visit www.icmi.com. ICMI is a part of UBM (www.ubm.com), a global live media and B2B communications, marketing service and data provider.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)