SAN JOSE, Calif., July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Entries for the FICO Decisions Awards are due September 15, 2016
- Dan Ariely, author of Predictably Irrational, is among panel of independent judges
- Six categories are Analytic Excellence, Customer Onboarding and Management, Debt Management, Decision Management, Fraud Control, and Regulatory Compliance
- Entry form and information are at www.fico.com/decisionsawards
Companies that are achieving outstanding success using analytics and decision management solutions from FICO are invited to submit nominations for the fifth FICO Decisions Awards. FICO invites any of its more than 5,000 direct clients to enter the awards, as well as the tens of thousands of firms that use FICO solutions provided by its partners.
For more information and to enter a nomination, visit www.fico.com/decisionsawards.
A panel of independent judges with deep industry expertise will evaluate nominations based upon measureable improvement in key metrics; demonstrated use of best practices; project scale, depth and breadth; and innovative uses of technology. This year's judges are:
- Dan Ariely, expert on human behavior, author of Predictably Irrational, and Duke University Professor of Behavioral Economics
- Jim Bander, national manager, Decision Science, Toyota Financial Services (2015 winner)
- Ken Elliott, global director of Analytics, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Bill Fearnley, Jr., research director, Compliance, Fraud and Risk Analytics, IDC – Financial Insights
- Petr Kapoun, retail risk director, Česká Spořitelna (2015 winner)
- Dr. Dalvinder Singh, editor, Financial Regulation International
- Nicole Sturgill, principal, Executive Advisor, CEB TowerGroup
Awards will be presented in six categories: Analytic Excellence, Customer Onboarding and Management, Debt Management, Decision Management Innovation, Fraud Control and Regulatory Compliance. Nominations are due September 15, 2016, and winners will be announced October 15.
Winners will receive recognition at FICO® World, which will be held in November 2017. Winning implementations will be featured in conference activities, and two representatives of each winning company will receive complimentary conference passes.
"Our customers bring together emerging best practices and innovative technologies to conquer their challenges," said Wayne Huyard, senior vice president at FICO for Sales, Marketing and Services. "Through these awards, we shine the spotlight on some of the biggest success stories in analytics."
Last year's winning firms were Prudential Insurance (Analytic Excellence); China Minsheng Bank and Česká Spořitelna (Customer Onboarding and Management); Toyota Financial Services (Debt Management); Yarra Valley Water (Decision Management Innovation); SulAmerica and Kaiser foundation Hospitals (Fraud Control); and SIBTEL / VITALIS (Regulatory Compliance, joint award).
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in Silicon Valley, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 165 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction and growth for businesses in financial services, telecommunications, health care, retail and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in more than 100 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to helping people get credit, to ensuring that millions of airplanes and rental cars are in the right place at the right time. Learn more at http://www.fico.com.
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/call-for-entries-fico-decisions-awards-2016-300297811.html