Call for Speaker Nominations: The 2013 MEDevice San Diego Forum on Medical Design & Manufacturing, Advanced Technology, and Implantable Devices
SAN DIEGO, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The MEDevice Forum is accepting nominations for speaking positions for this year's event, which takes place on September 26 - 27, 2013 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel.
MEDevice Forum is a key meeting place for Southern California-based medical device manufacturers and OEMs to meet with suppliers across the spectrum of medical design and manufacturing. Building on the success of 2012, this year's MEDevice Forum will continue offering educational programs focused on three main themes:
- Medical Device Design & Manufacturing
- Advanced Technology in Medical Devices
- Design of Implantable Devices
The MEDevice Forum invites designers, innovators, and subject matter experts from industry and academia to respond to the call for speaker nominations for this year's event. Individuals can self-nominate or suggest others to be considered for speaking opportunities at MEDevice Forum 2013.
The deadline for nomination submission is 5:00PM Pacific Time on Thursday, April 18, 2013. To submit a nomination, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MEDeviceSD2013
Who should submit speaker nominations:
- Academics, researchers and technology incubators in biomedical engineering
- Internal incubators, designers and developers at medical device companies and start-ups
- Innovators and implementers of new materials and technologies
- Material suppliers and solutions providers supporting the medical device industry
Topic areas available for speaker nominations:
- Biomaterials for implantable devices
- Novel testing techniques
- Tissue engineering
- Medical electronics
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Nanotechnology / Micro-Devices
- Sensors / body computing
- Design platform and innovative approaches to product development
- Interdisciplinary approaches to medical device design and manufacturing
- Cross-over technologies that have a potential application for medical device design and manufacturing
About UBM Canon, Producer and Organizer of MEDevice Forum San Diego
UBM Canon LLC, the leading B2B media company dedicated to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development. UBM Canon also addresses cutting-edge developments in broader areas of advanced engineering design and manufacturing, and manufacturing processes and packaging. UBM Canon is part of UBM plc (UBM.L) a global provider of media and information services for professional B2B communities and markets.
SOURCE UBM Canon
More by this Source
Top Electronics Suppliers to Meet at Electronics New England
Mar 04, 2014, 10:30 ET
3D Printing On Display at Pacific Design & Manufacturing
Jan 30, 2014, 16:23 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.