Call for Speakers and Sponsors: 14th Annual Multicultural Media Forum
NEW YORK, Nov. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Horowitz Associates announces a call for speakers and sponsors for the 14th Annual Multicultural Media for Multicultural America Forum on March 20, 2014 at New York City's Edison Ballroom. This influential Forum was the first, and remains the leading research and strategy-driven event focused on the media consumption behaviors, attitudes, and demands of America's diverse "new general market." Roughly 400 executives and decision-makers from the media, advertising, technology, and financial industries attend each year for thought-provoking discussions, case studies, excellent networking opportunities, and exclusive access to the latest Horowitz consumer research.
The Forum theme for 2014 is "Transcending Multiculturalism." Explains Adriana Waterston, Horowitz's SVP of Business Development: "Given our nation's ever-increasing diversity and today's rapidly-evolving media and telecommunications technologies, we need to establish a new paradigm. 'Multiculturalism' highlights distinctions between groups of people. Our new paradigm of 'transculturalism' encompasses and weaves together America's myriad cultures into a new vision of the mainstream that inherently reflects and is strengthened by our country's vibrant diversity. This will have enormous implications on the future of media, advertising, and marketing."
Some pressing questions on the Forum's agenda:
- What will the next wave of TV content and advertising look like, when diversity and culture are inherently infused from the ground up?
- How will the next generation of storytellers weave compelling stories that reflect diversity and engage—not alienate—a wide audience?
- What new opportunities does transculturalism present for in-language and culturally-targeted content developers, networks, and advertising?
- How will transculturalism impact the business of television content distribution? Who is best positioned to deliver this new-wave content, and on what platforms?
- What does it mean when advertisers and agencies talk about using a total-market approach, and who is doing it best? Case studies will be highlighted.
- What are the latest research findings on what America's new general market thinks, does, and wants to see on both traditional and new media platforms?
Get involved today:
- Speaking Slots: Thought leaders are invited to submit their bios by December 2nd for consideration for speaking slots.
- Case Studies: Agencies with compelling case studies are invited to submit a brief summary by December 2nd for consideration.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sign on now to position your company at the forefront of this leading-edge conversation.
For more information, please visit www.multiculturalmediaforum.com or contact:
SOURCE Horowitz Associates, Inc.