Camden National Announces Officer Promotions
CAMDEN, Maine, Dec. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gregory A. Dufour, president and chief executive officer of Camden National Corporation, recently announced promotions for 12 individuals in recognition of their outstanding commitment and contributions to the Company.
"It's a busy and exciting time at Camden National, and I continue to be impressed by the hard work and dedication of our stakeholders," said Dufour. "I am pleased to announce the promotions of several high-performing, hard-working individuals who have shown commitment to excellence and to their own development here at Camden National."
Individuals who were promoted to Vice President:
- Suzanne Cifaldo , Branch Operations Manager
- Michelle Love , Human Resources Manager
- Jared Merritt , Senior Financial Analyst
- Josh Nash , Senior Database Administrator
- Sharon Sesling-LaBonte , Equity and Fixed Income Trader & CCO, Acadia Trust
Representing advancement within the organization's management ranks, several individuals were promoted to Assistant Vice President, including:
- Libby Arrico , Commercial Portfolio Manager located in Bangor
- Jim Carignan , Commercial Portfolio Manager located in Portland
- Stacy Giansiracusa , Customer Assistance Center Manager
- Britt Hatch , Senior Retail Loan Officer, located in Camden National's Damariscotta branch
- Brian McLeod , Network Administrator
Additionally, several individuals were promoted to the Officer level:
- Lisa Darling , Senior Client Specialist, Acadia Trust
- Lisa Gallant , Branch Manager of Camden National's newly opened Orono branch
- Sara Gilmore , Fiduciary Administration Specialist, Acadia Trust
- Kim Gwarjanski , Senior Client Specialist, Acadia Trust
- Erin Merrill , Deposit Services Manager
- Julie Sells , Senior Credit Risk Specialist
About Camden National Corporation
Camden National Corporation, recently recognized by Forbes magazine as one of "America's Most Trustworthy Companies," is the holding company employing more than 500 Maine residents for two financial services companies including Camden National Bank and the wealth management company, Acadia Trust, N.A. Camden National Bank is a full-service community bank with a network of 50 banking offices throughout Maine. Acadia Trust offers investment management and fiduciary services with offices in Portland and Ellsworth. Located at Camden National Bank, Camden Financial Consultants offers full-service brokerage and insurance services. Visit CamdenNational.com to learn more. Member FDIC.
SOURCE Camden National Corporation
More by this Source
Camden National Corporation Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
Apr 30, 2013, 14:59 ET
Camden National Corporation Announces an 8% increase in Quarterly Dividend
Mar 26, 2013, 16:15 ET
Camden National Corporation Completes Branch Integration and Reports Full Year 2012 Results
Jan 29, 2013, 16:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.